Expired

fifteen policemen arrest jack tweed

Found 5th Sep 2009
suspected of rape apparently-15 cops swooped on his house to carry out the arrest-is this normal?

would have thought unless he was armed and dangerous it was a bit unusual?

52 Comments

Banned

armed and dangerous - no

stupid - extremely

any normal person in his situation would just keep their head down and get on with things instead of the nonsense he gets up to

hopefully they bang him up for alot longer this time than they did last time

starsparkle2311;6213855

He's built like a twiglet, seems a bit over the top to me

Twiglets are dangerous though, they make me violent!

maybe he likes being banged up with lots of men, lol

ridiculous, hope they all got their faces in the paper as they would have wanted.

as for the "rape" well I'm no fan of tweedy but I doubt he done anything. Its more than likely this girl sobered up and realised the depths that her life had sunk to be at the end of this guy and his pal and rather than take stock see the mess she's made of her life has decided to lay the blame on tweedy.

Banned

ants97;6213874

ridiculous, hope they all got their faces in the paper as they would have … ridiculous, hope they all got their faces in the paper as they would have wanted.as for the "rape" well I'm no fan of tweedy but I doubt he done anything. Its more than likely this girl sobered up and realised the depths that her life had sunk to be at the end of this guy and his pal and rather than take stock see the mess she's made of her life has decided to lay the blame on tweedy.

good for her - hopefully a conviction will be secured

the guy is a tool

Sums up British police really. They sit on their a*** most of the time and when there's something exciting they all try and get in on the act. Bunch of useless, overpaid, waste of spaces.

Banned

Its a weekend don't you know. Triple pay or something am i right dogcop?

tinkers;6214052

Sums up British police really. They sit on their a*** most of the time … Sums up British police really. They sit on their a*** most of the time and when there's something exciting they all try and get in on the act. Bunch of useless, overpaid, waste of spaces.

You won't be saying that when one genuine police officer saves your life, don't judge all of them just because of the ***** that come up on tv.

tinkers;6214052

Sums up British police really. They sit on their a*** most of the time … Sums up British police really. They sit on their a*** most of the time and when there's something exciting they all try and get in on the act. Bunch of useless, overpaid, waste of spaces.

quite agree, all useless havent got a clue donut eaters. paid far too much for what they actually do and just try and get on the telly. Never put themselves in danger or sort out other peoples problems
Sack them all I say. Tinks for prime minister!!

bell-end

They probably knew he was a slippery character.

Banned

I would have thought, going to a house to do a full search and arrest 2 alleged rapists, knowing there were a few people there would have taken quite a few officers TBH.

perhaps they were searching his house,securing evidence and cordoning off the streets to prevent the press getting close because it was a high profile case

I also think 2 people were arrested

but that would would be fair to the police now wouldn't it

Banned

tinkers;6214052

Funny that as a security guard it would take me 6+yrs in the police to get to my pay now.

only one would have arrested him. A tactical support group would have been sent in to bosh the door down search the premises, bag evidence etc. its certainly not a one man job......but hey, what do I know:roll:

1 for the arrest, 14 to fight off the paparazzi?

colinsunderland;6214505

I would have thought, going to a house to do a full search and arrest 2 … I would have thought, going to a house to do a full search and arrest 2 alleged rapists, knowing there were a few people there would have taken quite a few officers TBH.

Yes I agree :thumbsup:

He always seems to be in some kind of trouble, I am sure he does it to stay in the lime light otherwise people will just forget who he is.

bitseylango;6214624

only one would have arrested him. A tactical support group would have … only one would have arrested him. A tactical support group would have been sent in to bosh the door down search the premises, bag evidence etc. its certainly not a one man job......but hey, what do I know:roll:

+1:thumbsup: also extra officers required depending on how many occupants are believed to be in the premises.

Banned

The guy already has a fairly substantial record so maybe it was procedure.

Also, if the rape occurred at his home then maybe it was to secure evidence.

Not really fair to have a pop at the police in this case.

i dont like that tweed guy but hes probs not done anything wrong, silly girl going after 2 bob celebs........................... sad times

i agree prob need that many bobbies due to paps, evidence etc etc

ilovepink;6215702

i dont like that tweed guy but hes probs not done anything wrong, silly … i dont like that tweed guy but hes probs not done anything wrong, silly girl going after 2 bob celebs........................... sad timesi agree prob need that many bobbies due to paps, evidence etc etc

I completely agree with you.

Also - innocent until proven guilty.

tinkers;6214052

I couldn't DISAGREE more.

Banned

tinkers;6214052

hurrah and another police thread.. and Tinkers thanks for your input, and always a pleasure to hear your considered opinion on what the police do, how did you come to this concise conclusion? I really cant wait to read your ever so eloquent reply .. I think you have been watching to much day time television, and one poster summed your effort up so far .. something to do with a bell:roll:

anyway I am sat here with my tea and no doughnut( you might be a tad disappointed at me not being the stereotype plod) .. so lets hear your considered opinion, and no getting mum or dad to help you with the big words :-D HTH Brah

Banned

lumoruk;6214192

Its a weekend don't you know. Triple pay or something am i right dogcop?

damm I missed that one could have got me mug shot in the national press:x

Banned

tinkerbell28;6216201

:lol:

ah well next time ..:w00t:

Banned

tinkerbell28;6216241

Don't forget your donught:p

and me coffee :x

earl grey more like:thumbsup:

Banned

tinkerbell28;6216265

Earl grey is my cuppa of choice, don't forget to smile for the camera, … Earl grey is my cuppa of choice, don't forget to smile for the camera, and thank your mum, dad and agent for where you are today, gratitude will get you everywhere in the biz:)

of course .. and a big thanks for the overtime :-D

tinkerbell28;6216131

Agreed.It's also attitudes like that in this country from other women in … Agreed.It's also attitudes like that in this country from other women in particular that make women afraid to report it, in someway they are asking for it or asking for the attention, can celebreties not rape now? Glad the people in charge of Mike Tyson's trial never had that opinion, lets be fair this guy also has a history of violent crime, so although innocent until proven guilty, I would not be writing it off just yet.It's also pre concieved ideas and attitudes such as that that gives this country such a shamefully low conviction rate for rape. People pre judge the woman as a liar and asking for it that's why people don't report it as they are frightened of such accusations displayed above, or they fail to take it to court.

Its swings and roundabouts, there are women that do cry rape its a fact, its these women who make it hard to have a high conviction rate for rape.

I dont have a attitude either way ive seen rape from both sides of the fence

im just saying innocent till proven guilty in this country

when a woman says she has been raped even before the man has been proven innocent/guilty her name is kept secret yet the mans name is everywhere whilst his family and friends are left to deal with the aftermath

Banned

tinkerbell28;6216283

:lol:

and of course being able to drive around in fast cars :thumbsup:

Banned

tinkerbell28;6216241

Don't forget you donught:p

No need for name calling!

Banned

guv;6216322

No need for name calling!

glad your here .. I have something off amazon for you to buy .. interested ? :whistling:

why do peeps always pick on the police:?
they can any do so much, its the judicial system thats to blame and some of these judges need a kick up the backside imho

Banned

dog_cop;6216338

glad your here .. I have something off amazon for you to buy .. … glad your here .. I have something off amazon for you to buy .. interested ? :whistling:

I'm all ears!

Banned

ilovepink;6216362

why do peeps always blame the police:?they can any do so much, its the … why do peeps always blame the police:?they can any do so much, its the judicial system thats to blame and some of these judges need a kick up the backside imho

who's blaming the police for what exactly? :thinking:

Banned

guv;6216378

I'm all ears!

ok here you go pictures as well http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41WF0WUGjML._SL500_AA280_.jpg

want one ?

tinkerbell28;6216360

Yes I think it's wrong in a way the men are named, but the number who cry … Yes I think it's wrong in a way the men are named, but the number who cry rape and get to court is minimal, they are always found out, so it's got nothing to do with conviction rates.What has is the attitude that is ingrained in a lot of peoples minds is the woman is to blame, she was asking for it, or lied for attention etc, and women are worse than men for jumping to that conclusion.Two people including you labelled the woman a probable liar in this thread, ignoring the fact the guy is a repeat offender of violent crime.It's because people jump to those conclusions that women don't go ahead to secure convictions.

like i said ive been personally involved with rape so i wouldnt ever say the womans to blame/asking for it/lied etc etc :thumbsup:

but because he has a history of violence doent mean he is guilty of this rape he has been accussed of

maybe i was wrong to say he probs aint dont nothing wrong but to be honest ive not read any of the details of that just what i saw a headline on yahoo news and to be fair if i had said the opposite probs would of got flammed

casparwhite;6216380

who's blaming the police for what exactly? :thinking:

i ment pick on lol

Banned

dog_cop;6216396

ok here you go pictures as well

I thought it might be something worth while! (BTW is that drool leaking from its mouth?)

Banned

guv;6216409

I thought it might be something worth while! (BTW is that drool leaking … I thought it might be something worth while! (BTW is that drool leaking from its mouth?)

its worth while ..ish its talks at you instead of ringing :w00t:

Banned

dog_cop;6216415

its worth while ..ish its talks at you instead of ringing :w00t:

Nooooooooooooooh

guv;6216409

I thought it might be something worth while! (BTW is that drool leaking … I thought it might be something worth while! (BTW is that drool leaking from its mouth?)

thats its legs LOL
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Computer upgrades89
    2. Invisalign dental braces in London22
    3. Whey protien629
    4. Gearbest: Order - Nowhere to be seen...811

See more discussions