Groups

Fifth Gear so much better than crap top gear!

top gear is all setup, like all its crap challenges, at least fifth gear is real and its challenges.

I think your wrong. Power to the Hammond
    - spobby

77 Comments

Banned

top gear much better!!!!

top gear is awesome, fifth gear just makes you sleepy:lazy:

Top gear is more of a laugh rather than a serious program now in my opinion.
    Top gear is loads better!

Top Gear is entertainment.
    Fifth Gear isnt.

Original Poster

no way man, the challenges are so setup its so ovious, they must think its viewers are stupid

i like both

Blasphemy !!

Third Gear much better!!!

Top Gear has its own track :whistling:

Banned

Daytrader;3028087

no way man, the challenges are so setsup its so ovious, they must think … no way man, the challenges are so setsup its so ovious, they must think its viewers are stupid

yeh but its more the comedy side of things as well

Daytrader;3028087

no way man, the challenges are so setsup its so ovious, they must think … no way man, the challenges are so setsup its so ovious, they must think its viewers are stupid

it is part of the comedy and watchability. Part of the reason we like it so much is because of the presenters personalities, they do serious parts but the challenges are the most entertaining. If you want in depth reviews and factual items, buy the top gear mag, it really is interesting.

dontdothatagain;3028099

Top Gear has its own track :whistling:

So does fifth gear

Fifth gear is dire.Top Gear all the way!!!

ive always thought that fifth gear is a bit of a silly name as most of the high performance cars have six or more gears.

Original Poster

but i watch the office if i want comedy

Banned

Daytrader;3028128

but i watch the office if i want comedy

if you want comedy you could also watch top gear - its a key part of the show

Banned

Fifth Gear is ****

Top gear is much better...if only they had vicki butler henderson ..........

Banned

hey odb

get my msn msg? lol

top gear fan here, but i do watch both

Original Poster

oh and at least fifth gear has proper race driver presenter

shanecr;3028152

Top gear is much better...if only they had vicki butler henderson … Top gear is much better...if only they had vicki butler henderson ..........

never!!! vicki butler henderson burnt down the cool wall!!!!:x

Banned

badgerrules;3028163

never!!! vicki butler henderson burnt down the cool wall!!!!:x

lol

How can you compare fifthgear to top gear are you on drugs? most of fifthgears presenters where top gear presenter till they where sacked (Tiff and Vikki) fifthgear is rubbish and the new presenter i think his name is Tom has had the same jeans on since the start of the season did i also mention he was the virgin radio ****** that took the **** out of his missus live on air by telling other women that he would leave his wife for them while she was listening so she sold his £25 grand lotus on eBay for 50p what a ******.

Top gear is a legend and Clarkson is a god.

Original Poster

what actually made me post this thread was after watching that paphetic fox hunt last night, lol could not have been more staged.

polly69;3028175

Clarkson is a god.

If you think that then a trip to your local mental institution is in order.
    How can you think that a man who burns his mouth on the wrong end of a pipe is a god.

Daytrader;3028177

what actually made me post this thread was after watching that paphetic … what actually made me post this thread was after watching that paphetic fox hunt last night, lol could not have been more staged.

but it was sooo funny, clarkson in a ditch, :thumbsup: And yet even though it was a funny item in the show it still highlighted the pointlessness of the 4X4. As well as raising the important issue of if we need them if we don't go off road. It was a car review but set up in a much more entertaining way.

deathtrap3000;3028189

If you think that then a trip to your local mental institution is in … If you think that then a trip to your local mental institution is in order. How can you think that a man who burns his mouth on the wrong end of a pipe is a god.

actually laughing out loud:thumbsup: that was v funny.:)

Banned

why is cr*p censored in title when you in thread but not on main misc page :s lol

fifth gear good if u r looking to buy a car

top gear good entertainment

Top Gear

http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh89/thesaint01/01.jpg

5th gear

http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh89/thesaint01/SpeakOutVickiButler-Henderson.jpg

i love top gear.

thesaint;3028212

Top Gear5th gear

you leave mr may alone.:oops:

top gear get an actual interview with lewis hamilton and he drives round their track, fifth gear get to grab a couple of words inbetween his appearances at a car show. Top gear wins:-D

Original Poster

but lewis sucks now, just watch his last 2 races, he pushing other's out the way to get in front, he looseing alot of friends and admirers

Daytrader;3028332

but lewis sucks now, just watch his last 2 races, he pushing other's out … but lewis sucks now, just watch his last 2 races, he pushing other's out the way to get in front, he looseing alot of friends and admirers

Don't like Lewis, but he can buy more friends and admirers. He's minted.

Daytrader;3028332

but lewis sucks now, just watch his last 2 races, he pushing other's out … but lewis sucks now, just watch his last 2 races, he pushing other's out the way to get in front, he looseing alot of friends and admirers

easy!! i will avidly defend Lewis. He came 7th and 1st in the last 2 races, doesn't seem too bad to me. Considering the last race was in appalling conditions and some bad tyre chioces. and as regards belgium i am going by the on track finishers. He is leading the drivers championship and only lost out by 1 point in his rookie season. he in fact does not suck.

Banned

magicbeans;3028205

fifth gear good if u r looking to buy a cartop gear good entertainment

Agreed, though the missus did decide on the DB9 after watching top gear! :w00t:

Top Gear is one of the bestest progs' on the box so have to disagree ........

i like them both tho think top gear tops it slightly with the dry humour
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047088
      2. Old one pound coins are they worth more then their face value711
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424114482
      4. word association Game73844461

See more discussions