Love them.
Love them
Love them.
Love them
Love them
Eating one right now.
40179334-aYOn9.jpg
Love them
got to be bollands, not any other brand.
Dunked in a glass of cold milk!
Love 'em.
I use them for mid ride bites.
Love them but taste has changed in all brands due to sugar tax much less sweet than they were
It’s a nope from me
How do they get the fig in the roll?
Love 'em !
Yum. Love the too.
My Dad (bless his soul) used to love these. But he also loved dates in a packet...remember them? Don't know whether you can still get them...
Never tried it how does it taste Iike? Is it like a nutrigrain bar
Edited by: "MR1123" 24th Mar
on and off, like i am with all food.
MR112324/03/2020 20:36

Never tried it how does it taste Iike? Is it like a nutrigrain bar …Never tried it how does it taste Iike? Is it like a nutrigrain bar

it's nicer
philajones24/03/2020 20:18

My Dad (bless his soul) used to love these. But he also loved dates in a …My Dad (bless his soul) used to love these. But he also loved dates in a packet...remember them? Don't know whether you can still get them...

I can confirm you can still get them My step dad owns a store and drove two hours the other day to bring our family supplies as we’d been struggling to get groceries. I asked for raisins and received dates in a packet as a substitute, doubt my 7yo will eat them though!
Love them, I used to call them magic carpets when I was a kid and still do today
Mmm

Figs have that certain thing. Remember picking fresh figs in Greece. Tase lovely but had a weird remembrance taste of like when you are sick. Hence most folks in Greece don't like them fresh.
Can't eat enough fig rolls. Love em!
Funnily enough- bought a pack the other week, when still shopping. Kids loved them. I haven’t had them in years and I don’t think kids have ever had. My late Dad used to have them. Cant think of the brand. Maybe packaging was blue? We used to get them in Kwik Save, on our weekly shop. The ones I got were from Aldi. The shape wasn’t quite right, I’m sure they should be more tapered/closed at the ends.
When they are fresh they are nice actually but supermarkets ones are hard.
Want some now, are they considered essential?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants