Groups

Fight!

Tekken 5 DR ONLINE is now available from the US ps3 site! ($9.99 if you have allreasy bought DR)

Havat ye teenage americans ! (Im currently world rank 665, but I imagine Ill be 100,000,005 by the time I get home from work!)

Works really well, been waiting a long time for Tekken online !!

Any tekken fans who fancy a fight, leve your PSN names in this thread !

Let the Battle Commence !!!!

:w00t: :viking:

8 Comments

Original Poster

Woot, no Tekken fans in the house ? For shame..

how do u pay on the american psn store? does it convert automatically?

Original Poster

You use a Mastercard, and it converts automatcaly. Takes a bit of messing about to register. I think you use your uk address (so it matches your credit card), but put in a us zipp code. I believe that the checks on VISA are more riggerous, which is why you have to use a Mastercard.

Worth setting up a US account, they have different stuff on their site. Like WARHAWK which is coooool !

i ordered warhawk on the uk one but my other account is a us one to download demos as they get them before us.

Original Poster

Is it out on the UK site now?

it was out yesterday for 19.99. thats how i ordered it.

Original Poster

When u say ordered.. you mean downloaded ? or are you getting the blu-ray version?

downloaded. i cant wait until 14th of september the game would be old by then.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764206
      2. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio44
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846165
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?31136

See more discussions