Fight Night Round 4 Xbox 360 - Online Fights...

Found 9th Jul 2009
I have played quite a few online fights on the new Fight Night game. But I have never officially won a game. This is because whenever you are about to win, you knock your opponent down, it goes... 7, 8, 9 then this comes up [Waiting For Oponent]. Guess what you have lost connection with them. They Quit! Other games this would be fine, you'd be a little peevd, but you would still get the win. Yet on the new fight night you dont get the win! So its just not fair for people who want to play fair. Im just curious if this happens to anyone else.

17 Comments

It's the same in Madden games as well (EA Sports)... it's ridiculous isn't it.

Original Poster

Babbabooey;5701463

It's the same in Madden games as well (EA Sports)... it's rediculous … It's the same in Madden games as well (EA Sports)... it's rediculous isn't it.

Yes it is! It's a joke really. If you play fifa, ea sports, you get a 3-0 win and the person that quits gets 2 losses. I don't know why they dont introduce it into all there games.

MDMSM;5701481

Yes it is! It's a joke really. If you play fifa, ea sports, you get a 3-0 … Yes it is! It's a joke really. If you play fifa, ea sports, you get a 3-0 win and the person that quits gets 2 losses. I don't know why they dont introduce it into all there games.

Because that would make too much sense!

With Madden, you get the choice to continue against the computer (which is fine if there's only a minute or two left, but any longer than that and there's no point), or quit and count the game (which means you get a loss (!), or quit and dont count anything..

Oh dear this best not be true. I was hoping to buy FN round 4, but stuff like this really cheeses me off. Use to happen to me on FN round 3, yet only a few ppl knew how to do it. Id knock em down, wait for count, they'd disconnect and win would not register. Dont know how some ppl did it. However seems like round 4 might be worst

Babbabooey;5701463

It's the same in Madden games as well (EA Sports)... it's ridiculous … It's the same in Madden games as well (EA Sports)... it's ridiculous isn't it.

No it's not. On Madden 09 you get to play on and the CPU, win and you chalk up the W, lose, your opponent gets the win. Pretty sure it was the same on 08 too

boydent999;5701523

No it's not. On Madden 09 you get to play on and the CPU, win and you … No it's not. On Madden 09 you get to play on and the CPU, win and you chalk up the W, lose, your opponent gets the win

Er, which is kinda what I said in my other post.

Babbabooey;5701528

Er, which is kinda what I said in my other post.

Lol, yeah, you have edited your OP

boydent999;5701537

Lol, yeah, you have edited your OP

No, I put it in my 2nd post. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Babbabooey;5701495

Because that would make too much sense!With Madden, you get the choice to … Because that would make too much sense!With Madden, you get the choice to continue against the computer (which is fine if there's only a minute or two left, but any longer than that and there's no point), or quit and count the game (which means you get a loss (!), or quit and dont count anything..

Thats stupid!

The thing that gets me more now. Playing on Xbox you get achievement points and quite alot of the time, if the games online, there is going to be some achievement points relating to playing online. e.g. Win x amount of times. But how can you win if everyone just quits and you dont get the win. Surely if you quit, you surrender, you've given up and you should be entitled to the win.

MDMSM;5701547

Thats stupid!The thing that gets me more now. Playing on Xbox you get … Thats stupid!The thing that gets me more now. Playing on Xbox you get achievement points and quite alot of the time, if the games online, there is going to be some achievement points relating to playing online. e.g. Win x amount of times. But how can you win if everyone just quits and you dont get the win. Surely if you quit, you surrender, you've given up and you should be entitled to the win.

I'm hoping they have fixed it in the upcoming Madden 10, but I doubt it.

Who's your team Babba?
Always always play as the bears
hate it when you get to a lobby, and their say, detroit and they change to dallas or indy.
Why not play as your own team?

boydent999;5701583

Who's your team Babba?Always always play as the bearshate it when you get … Who's your team Babba?Always always play as the bearshate it when you get to a lobby, and their say, detroit and they change to dallas or indy.Why not play as your own team?

Always the Giants...
I see loads of people change teams as well. I think its all the Yanks who see that you are playing as team A and they know that the best team to play against them is team B.
Kinda like if you see someone playing Fifa as Arsenal you might want to change your team from Aston Villa to Manchester United.

They always change their team to the Cowboys against me.

Madden 10 out soon, yay.

Tbh, i do see a lot of flicks to Giant too, cos of Plexico.
Cos he's so damn fast.
Lol, i remember getting owned on a 4th and 35 from opponents 2yd line.
Manning scrambled, Plex burned Tillman for a 98 yd td
Sucks when folks play like that.

boydent999;5701607

Tbh, i do see a lot of flicks to Giant too, cos of Plexico.Cos he's so … Tbh, i do see a lot of flicks to Giant too, cos of Plexico.Cos he's so damn fast.Lol, i remember getting owned on a 4th and 35 from opponents 2yd line.Manning scrambled, Plex burned Tillman for a 98 yd tdSucks when folks play like that.

I think there's alot of cheating going on in the game as well though... There are too many times where the other team throws for a bloody mile and always catch it, or they run a play and break out of all my tackles...

I have no idea which teams or players are good or bad really, I play as NY as I used to live there.

Have you played the Tampa Play book?
You could direct snap to your wide receiver lol, that was madness
Not sure if that glitch has been fixed

Not played for a while, fancy a game on the weekend?

I never know when I'll be on there tbh... I have a 2 year old, so when I do get on it's only for one game after he goes to bed and before the wife kicks me off!

Lol no worries
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Amazon deliveries35
    2. I5 7600k vs i5 740011
    3. Computer upgrades89
    4. Invisalign dental braces in London22

See more discussions