Found 19th Jul 2008
really looking forward to all the big MMA fights taking place right now and later on tonight,looking forward to THE MANIAC,THE PITBULL and THE SPYDER doing some real damage.there is loads of other fights taking place and will be watching them all but the TIM SYLVIA fight is a special one for me as i just love this unusual character

24 Comments

its the Spider, yeah I cant wait either bra, Affliction was meant to be shown on Bravo but they are not showing it now for some reason :-(

Original Poster

saw a few posts on this whole not showing affliction and some poeple think it's going to be shown at a later time,it's getting a joke just now i have all the sports channels accept for setanta and they chuck on all the ufc and darts on setanta what a rip off sky you suck

vinylkiller;2563900

saw a few posts on this whole not showing affliction and some poeple … saw a few posts on this whole not showing affliction and some poeple think it's going to be shown at a later time,it's getting a joke just now i have all the sports channels accept for setanta and they chuck on all the ufc and darts on setanta what a rip off sky you suck

I got Setanta but I have a bit of a disposal income during hard financial time for everyone. Did you get my PM it had some interesting stuff for you.

I was looking to watching Affliction on Sunday, but im :-( now as well.

Original Poster

yeah cheers buddy

vinylkiller;2563933

yeah cheers buddy

no problem guy,

who you got then

Fedor V Tim
Silva V Irivn?

Original Poster

i wanna see both fights,just saw the weigh ins will keep my eyes peeled for the fights

Banned

vinylkiller;2564075

i wanna see both fights,just saw the weigh ins will keep my eyes peeled … i wanna see both fights,just saw the weigh ins will keep my eyes peeled for the fights

maybe bravo realised that all the 'figthers' are steroid junkies. Watch boxing instead

Mascherano;2564523

maybe bravo realised that all the 'fighers' are steroid junkies. Watch … maybe bravo realised that all the 'fighers' are steroid junkies. Watch boxing instead

very well thought intelligent reply there Dave man.

Banned

black gerbil1;2564531

very well thought intelligent reply there Dave man.

I like MMA but all the good fighters are gone/over the hill- its just too damn boring now. Look at rampage jackson the other week getting arrested-disgraceful

Mascherano;2564576

I like MMA but all the good fighters are gone/over the hill- its just too … I like MMA but all the good fighters are gone/over the hill- its just too damn boring now. Look at rampage jackson the other week getting arrested-disgraceful

good point there Dave, we need more role models like Mike Tyson.:thumbsup:

Banned

black gerbil1;2564581

good point there Dave, we need more role models like Mike Tyson.:thumbsup:

tyson was a disgusting human being, but the most exciting fighter of his time. One round of 80's tyson had more excitement than all of the UFC output of the last 12 months.

Mascherano;2564601

tyson was a disgusting human being, but the most exciting fighter of his … tyson was a disgusting human being, but the most exciting fighter of his time. One round of 80's tyson had more excitement than all of the UFC output of the last 12 months.

its debatable

Original Poster

Mascherano;2564523

maybe bravo realised that all the 'figthers' are steroid junkies. Watch … maybe bravo realised that all the 'figthers' are steroid junkies. Watch boxing instead

lol have u even watched any UFC fight,i thot UFC was a really poor sport until i watched it and now realise that it is ULTIMATE FIGHTING for a reason.much better than boxing,this is real combat and all others are a second best.i still remember the early UFC fights where there was no rules and they pitted a BOXER against a MMA and the BOXER got his butt kicked LOL

Original Poster

Mascherano;2564601

tyson was a disgusting human being, but the most exciting fighter of his … tyson was a disgusting human being, but the most exciting fighter of his time. One round of 80's tyson had more excitement than all of the UFC output of the last 12 months.

LOL you are as dumb as you sound,these guys put all they have in them into 3 rounds sometimes 5,every 5 min round is like there last.with boxing it's 12 rounds of the same.these guys are ULTIMATE FIGHTERS that means they are a different breed of fighter,very well the boxers have a great movement and a great style but come on they aren't in the same class as MMA

black gerbil1;2563923

I got Setanta but I have a bit of a disposal income during hard financial … I got Setanta but I have a bit of a disposal income during hard financial time for everyone. Did you get my PM it had some interesting stuff for you.I was looking to watching Affliction on Sunday, but im :-( now as well.

You live with Mummy, of course your gonna have spare cash

Paddy_o_furniture;2564977

You live with Mummy, of course your gonna have spare cash

yeah I know, I already said I have.

You talk utter rubbish

Paddy_o_furniture;2569710

You talk utter rubbish

who me or Mascherano?

I watched some programme on Bravo the other day and found that Dana guy to be completely annoying. Is that his stage persona or something or is he like that in real life?

Er, You can download them for free off the net.

im now getting the ppv after checking the results,by the way this sport is much more exciting to watch than boxing,i loved watching iron mike tyson on the days when he was one of the top boxers but the sport of boxing today just doesnt seem to be the same,mma growing stronger and stronger by the day and has become huge in the uk now,you just cant beat the combination of diff styles of fighting put into one single fight!!boxing is great for some people but for me im mma all the way!!

Banned

strobez1977;2571614

im now getting the ppv after checking the results,by the way this sport … im now getting the ppv after checking the results,by the way this sport is much more exciting to watch than boxing,i loved watching iron mike tyson on the days when he was one of the top boxers but the sport of boxing today just doesnt seem to be the same,mma growing stronger and stronger by the day and has become huge in the uk now,you just cant beat the combination of diff styles of fighting put into one single fight!!boxing is great for some people but for me im mma all the way!!

wow this thread is full of b*llocks. I actually liked UFC when people like liddel/crocop/arlovski were making their debuts but look at them now- all junkies and washed up. royce gracie is gonna kick anyones ass so its no wqnder he beat a boxer in UFC1, he is the ultimate fighter and a class apart from the clowns currently in the sport.
Boxing takes YEARS and YEARS and YEARS to get halfway good at, MMA is what people who cant be bothered to learn the sweet science turn to- I'm one of them by the way.

Mascherano;2572070

wow this thread is full of b*llocks. I actually liked UFC when people … wow this thread is full of b*llocks. I actually liked UFC when people like liddel/crocop/arlovski were making their debuts but look at them now- all junkies and washed up. royce gracie is gonna kick anyones ass so its no wqnder he beat a boxer in UFC1, he is the ultimate fighter and a class apart from the clowns currently in the sport.Boxing takes YEARS and YEARS and YEARS to get halfway good at, MMA is what people who cant be bothered to learn the sweet science turn to- I'm one of them by the way.

lol another arm chair fan

arm chair fan he is for sure!cro crop only started losing when he left pride and joined ufc!you check any of his matches in pride and tell me hes washed up!!randy corture won most of his ufc matches and has been in the sport for a very long time!i dont see any boxers over the age of 40 still fighting lol.....stcik a current boxer in mma and see how far they get,flat on their back and they have no where to go!!trust me mma fighters have to endure alot of training in many forms of martial arts and all fighters have a background in some form of it.

think about it!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sainsbury's tu11
    2. NVR upgrade Issue.22
    3. meaning of op78
    4. Mobile phone advice1014

See more discussions