Groups
    EXPIRED

Figure ice skating or something similar

Right, need the help of the community please.

My gf is really into her ice skating or something like that. For a xmas present i was thinking of getting her some tickets. It doesn't have to be anything at good deals since this forum is about that but i need some suggestions from you lads (and ladies) of where to take her.

Thanks

5 Comments

Not sure if they are still touring but the disney on ice shows are magical - and not just for the kids!!

Whereabouts in the country are you schizophonic?

Original Poster

Northampton.

I can travel to Birmingham or london.

Banned

Torvill & Dean's 'Dancing on Ice' tour starts in April next year.

Here is the link for Sheffield Arena (about an hour and a half from you)

sheffieldarena.co.uk/For…ce/

They also do premium tickets that includes prime seating and a 3 course meal in the restaurant

Original Poster

UltimoScorpion

Torvill & Dean's 'Dancing on Ice' tour starts in April next year.Here is … Torvill & Dean's 'Dancing on Ice' tour starts in April next year.Here is the link for Sheffield Arena (about an hour and a half from you)http://www.sheffieldarena.co.uk/Forthcoming%20Events/Sheffield%20Arena/Events/Torvill%20%20Deans%20Dancing%20On%20Ice/They also do premium tickets that includes prime seating and a 3 course meal in the restaurant

Thanks, i'll take that into consideration. I went to Sheffield Hallam uni not so long ago, just graduated last month so i'm very familar with Sheffield. Will keep my eye open. Thanks!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Vegan (Non-Dairy) Ben & Jerrys now launched in UK!1827
      2. Apples new update610
      3. Any PS4 News Here29313799
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1841335

See more discussions