Groups

File Savr deal. Where did it go? Are they definatley not legit then?

Someone posted a freebie for free online storage at file savr.

I posted saying I thought the site could be dodgy and now the deal appears to have been removed.

Anyone know anything?

7 Comments

looks legit to me :?

Yeah, looks pretty Legit.

I can't seem to find the deal either

Admin

I'm checking it out atm

Going to be leaving it down for now...

I'm getting fed up of my posts being bashed... If anyone wants to find the deal, albeit a deal not sanctioned by Juliet, Google for filesavr deal

Here's a credible source for you, Juliet:

consumerist.com/504…avr

Why I trust Consumerist: consumerist.com/con…php

jackbremer;2966707

I'm getting fed up of my posts being bashed... If anyone wants to find … I'm getting fed up of my posts being bashed... If anyone wants to find the deal, albeit a deal not sanctioned by Juliet, Google for filesavr dealHere's a credible source for you, Juliet:http://consumerist.com/5048055/free-file-hosting-for-life-from-filesavrWhy I trust Consumerist: http://consumerist.com/consumer/faq/faq-167445.php

That consumerist is an Hungarian site, as for filesavr they only created their website a few weeks ago and it expires in just under a year, they've also paid to have all of their registration details hidden by whois (such as address, contact phone number etc)

I would stay clear

RedIron;2966893

That consumerist is an Hungarian site

Wrong. Domain registration by a Hungarian company, yes, but the site is American.
    It's run by:
    Gawker Media, 76 Crosby St, New York, NY 10012

As shown: advertising.gawker.com/legal/

I have set up several filesavr accounts now, and I plan to use them in the future once people have passed judgement on actually using their service. Those who don't support startups will have either lost out or saved themselves about 30 seconds by not going for it, using a spam-free email account.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Iphone 7 - What Case?37
      2. CAR QUESTION: Difference Between Lexus IS300 and Lexus IS300h?612
      3. Free EE data (contract)44
      4. Meat and veg boxes11

See more discussions