Groups

FILM TITLE????????????? HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Banned
    just bheen sat here going through hotukdeals and for some reason started thinking of a film and cant remember the name and its really ******* me off

well i think it was a film but could have been a series not really sure

it was about aliens that look like humans, but a man finds a box of sun glasses in an alley way and when he puts them on he can see which are aliens and so on saves the world bla bla bla

now ive googled it and nothing it really is annoying me dont know why and dont know why it came into my head

any help will be met with great gratitude, lol

24 Comments

dunno buy my OH says it sounds like bart vs the space mutants lol.

hellboy 2 they have these kind of glasses where they can tell if the elderly lady is actually a monster thingy!

AshleyRFC;5612293

LOL, I had that game on SMS!

Original Poster Banned

AshleyRFC;5612293

LOL

As posted above They Live

Yeah, They Live was my first guess.

Original Poster Banned

barneydog;5612292

]They Live ?

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    HAVE SOME REP
    :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

feel alot better now

but still not sure why i thought of it cos just read about the film and dont think ive seen it

churchill;5612324

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAVE SOME REP … YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAVE SOME REP :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

LOL, all I did was put aliens sunglasses into google and it came out the top result ;-)

barneydog;5612343

LOL, all I did was put aliens sunglasses into google and it came out the … LOL, all I did was put aliens sunglasses into google and it came out the top result ;-)

google is your friend :-D

great film =true story :whistling:

Original Poster Banned

barneydog;5612343

LOL, all I did was put aliens sunglasses into google and it came out the … LOL, all I did was put aliens sunglasses into google and it came out the top result ;-)

i swear to god i put that into google and it didnt come up and i also tried different things also looked through a list of alien films

churchill;5612392

i swear to god i put that into google and it didnt come up and i also … i swear to god i put that into google and it didnt come up and i also tried different things also looked through a list of alien films

i tried it... its the top option for me too lol

deffo they live

churchill;5612392

i swear to god i put that into google and it didnt come up and i also … i swear to god i put that into google and it didnt come up and i also tried different things also looked through a list of alien films

When I put aliens sunglasses in google it comes up with

google.co.uk/sea…ta=

and the first link is to the IMDB entry for the film

imdb.com/tit…56/

It also works for aliens sun glasses too.:)

Well WTF!........ I thought that film was a documentary!.......

Its definately "They Live". From what i can remember its an 80's film and the lead star is none other than WWF Hall of Fame Wrestler Rowdy Roddy Piper. Hope that helps

John Carpenters They Live and it's bloody great! watched it when it came out and features Rowdy Ronnie Piper who was a wrestler back in the day.

Can you smell what Billie Pipers cooking!!!

Banned

Is it Free Willy?

love this film its greattttttttttt:evil:

Original Poster Banned

barneydog;5612427

When I put aliens sunglasses in google it comes up with … When I put aliens sunglasses in google it comes up with http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=aliens+sunglasses&btnG=Search&meta= and the first link is to the IMDB entry for the filmhttp://www.imdb.com/title/tt0096256/It also works for aliens sun glasses too.:)

ok smartass it works for me now but it really never before im well pissedd off now lol i dont know what happened stupid ******* machine

but now i have to get the film to see why it came into my head

:thumbsup:

"I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum."

I love how in South Park they recreated the fight scene using Jimmy and Timmy.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tv choice magazine Issue 391414
      2. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64522
      3. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1133
      4. Win A Galaxy Note 8 With Caseology & AndroidHeadlines *** ENDS TODAY ***22

See more discussions