EXPIRED

Film/album/gig of the year?

So as 2009 draws to a close whats been your film and music highlights of the year?

Best film I have seen is "invictus"-just finished watching and this is SURE to get clint eastwood a directing oscar and morgan freeman gives his best performance since shawshank-excellent movie!

Album of the year-Springsteens working on a dream-the man just never loses it!

Gig of the year-hate to be a springsteen bore but his show at hard rock calling in hyde park was fantastic-saw a few shows on this tour but this was the best.

Whats your faves of the year?

8 Comments

Banned

avatar/Robin Thicke - Sex Therapy/glasto

Gig-pink-funhouse tour without a doubt :-D got tickets to see the funhouse carnival tour nest year too :-D

Film-probably the hangover

Song-too many to mention

FILM - Inglorious Basterds (tarentino back to his best)
ALBUM - The Wildhearts - Chutzpah (You Like Rock you gotta hear this it sounds massive)
GIG - The Gaslight Anthem ( Genuine Nice Guys who put on one hell of a rock n roll show)

Original Poster

junkenstein73;7314577

FILM - Inglorious Basterds (tarentino back to his best)ALBUM - The … FILM - Inglorious Basterds (tarentino back to his best)ALBUM - The Wildhearts - Chutzpah (You Like Rock you gotta hear this it sounds massive)GIG - The Gaslight Anthem ( Genuine Nice Guys who put on one hell of a rock n roll show)

gaslight anthem were on the same bill as springsteen at hyde park-they were amazing.

junkenstein73;7314577

FILM - Inglorious Basterds (tarentino back to his best)ALBUM - The … FILM - Inglorious Basterds (tarentino back to his best)ALBUM - The Wildhearts - Chutzpah (You Like Rock you gotta hear this it sounds massive)GIG - The Gaslight Anthem ( Genuine Nice Guys who put on one hell of a rock n roll show)

barky;7314594

gaslight anthem were on the same bill as springsteen at hyde park-they … gaslight anthem were on the same bill as springsteen at hyde park-they were amazing.

Shhhhh, my OH wants to see them, I'll be dragged along! lol

Film: will have a think..
Album: The Rifles - Great Escape
Gig: Kasabian @ Nia

ChipSticks;7314642

Shhhhh, my OH wants to see them, I'll be dragged along! lolFilm: will … Shhhhh, my OH wants to see them, I'll be dragged along! lolFilm: will have a think..Album: The Rifles - Great EscapeGig: Kasabian @ Nia

The rifles album is good i like it a lot,

If you get the chance go see gaslight anthem,in my top 3 live acts ever and i've seen hundreds:thumbsup:

Banned

gig.. Thunders Final ever show at Hammersmith
album Lynyrd Skynyrd God and guns
film.... star trek

Film: Eden Lake (think it was released last year but only got to watch it on DVD at Halloween:GRIM!!!)
Album: Mariachi El Bronx by Mariachi El Bronx (the Bronx)
Gig: Mariachi El Bronx @ Club Academy Manchester very intimate gig, and the best I have ever been to without a doubt!!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846110
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764077
    3. First 2 lucky people.67
    4. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2133

See more discussions