Groups

Filming ultrasounds to stop?

Banned
    Seems there's a problem with parents-to-be filming their ultrasound sessions.

I'm at a loss to think how the sonographer could be distracted by the screen being filmed unless they're chronically camera shy?

The real reason seems to be mentioned further down with the worry of them missing something during the scan that would be picked up on the camera and could be used as evidence later on leading to compensation claims? Or maybe they would rather you paid for the privilege with the 3d DVDs or the simple pictures?

Am I being a cynic or am I missing a genuine reason to not allow parents to film it?

9 Comments

Original Poster Banned

why would you want to film it?

parents are there they can see it,they get a picture to take away

would you like to be filmed at work?

Original Poster Banned

jamstaruk1972

why would you want to film it?parents are there they can see it,they get … why would you want to film it?parents are there they can see it,they get a picture to take away would you like to be filmed at work?

Reasons why you'd film it are obvious.

I have been filmed in many jobs, most commonly on CCTV but also for training and corporate videos etc.

They're filming the screen anyway so you're only going to get the sonographer's hand in it really anyway.

Reasons why you'd film it are obvious.
    Not to me they aren't

It would pee me off constantly being filmed at work by strangers

I totally agree with the decision

pipsqueak

Reasons why you'd film it are obvious.Not to me they aren't

+1

exactly what i thought

Banned

master_chief

Reasons why you'd film it are obvious.I have been filmed in many jobs, … Reasons why you'd film it are obvious.I have been filmed in many jobs, most commonly on CCTV but also for training and corporate videos etc.They're filming the screen anyway so you're only going to get the sonographer's hand in it really anyway.

being filmed robbing the local post office is slightly different to this case

Original Poster Banned

Just me then. That's ok

probably the same reason you cant film school kids in a play BECAUSE OF PEADOPHILES lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553746
      2. Apples new update58
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767162
      4. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1837

See more discussions