Films like Adulthood, Kidulthood please?

Banned 23
Found 28th Aug 2011
I am interested in films such as Adulthood and Kidulthood and I want to see some more films like them

Please tell me some good ones

23 Comments

How about Anuvahood -> anuvahood.com/

Original Poster Banned

scooby_me

How about Anuvahood -> http://www.anuvahood.com/

Cheers, saw that one forgot to say and shanked.

Try 'La Haine' - it's a French subtitled film along the same lines as what your interested in, it's really good!

Banned

How about Harry brown with michael caine and plan b.

I cant stand rudeboys so anything like this isnt for me.

Lahaine is class.

Original Poster Banned

Elton Chong

How about Harry brown with michael caine and plan b.I cant stand rudeboys … How about Harry brown with michael caine and plan b.I cant stand rudeboys so anything like this isnt for me.Lahaine is class.

Seen harry brown... will try the others you said, thanks

Angryman81

Try 'La Haine' - it's a French subtitled film along the same lines as … Try 'La Haine' - it's a French subtitled film along the same lines as what your interested in, it's really good!

Thanks will watch it.

Original Poster Banned

Angryman81

Try 'La Haine' - it's a French subtitled film along the same lines as … Try 'La Haine' - it's a French subtitled film along the same lines as what your interested in, it's really good!

What year is it from?

MrDelap

What year is it from?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0113247/

Class film. In French with subs though ... so takes concentration. But a great film, haven't seen it in ages.

4,3,2,1 all these kind of films aren't good at all.

Original Poster Banned

hello55060

4,3,2,1 all these kind of films aren't good at all.

Well I like them and others so clearly people think they are good

Yeah as tuss and elton said class film but it does take concentration, from 1995.

Original Poster Banned

Angryman81

Yeah as tuss and elton said class film but it does take concentration, … Yeah as tuss and elton said class film but it does take concentration, from 1995.

Any more modern films?

I love these + Green street - Football Factory - Dead Man`s Shoe`s - Essex Boy`s

:-)

so will be watching this thread, to get so tip`s of things to watch

This Is England?

Oh oh oh ... just remembered one - Pure. Superb film - the kid actor in it is excellent.

Highly underrated IMO.

imdb.com/tit…72/

Original Poster Banned

scooby_me

I love these + Green street - Football Factory - Dead Man`s Shoe`s - … I love these + Green street - Football Factory - Dead Man`s Shoe`s - Essex Boy`s :-)so will be watching this thread, to get so tip`s of things to watch

Just watched trailer for Essex Boys, looks alright so ill give it a watch, cheers

Original Poster Banned

TUSSFC

Oh oh oh ... just remembered one - Pure. Superb film - the kid actor in … Oh oh oh ... just remembered one - Pure. Superb film - the kid actor in it is excellent.Highly underrated IMO.http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0308772/

Trailer looks good, cheers

Its an awsome film!

I know what you mean, blood, but do fink you're hard watching these types of films blood? Or do you just fink they're good, blood? Blood, you best choice is to Google it blood.

Original Poster Banned

ei8hty5ive

I know what you mean, blood, but do fink you're hard watching these types … I know what you mean, blood, but do fink you're hard watching these types of films blood? Or do you just fink they're good, blood? Blood, you best choice is to Google it blood.

I like the films BLOOD! lol

ei8hty5ive

I know what you mean, blood, but do fink you're hard watching these types … I know what you mean, blood, but do fink you're hard watching these types of films blood? Or do you just fink they're good, blood? Blood, you best choice is to Google it blood.

This is the reason I cant watch these film more then once, and lol at adulthood when the big gangster gets in a law school very far fetched.

The word 'blood' was used waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, breathe, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much in the -ulthood films. It totally ruins it.

ei8hty5ive

The word 'blood' was used waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, breathe, … The word 'blood' was used waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, breathe, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much in the -ulthood films. It totally ruins it.

i know what you mean blud but its safe tho init rudeboi

Banned

Angryman81

+1

much better than the ones the op mentions

imdb.com/tit…47/
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants