Groups

Films Studies Exam Tomorrow

Banned
    Anyone that has taken these exams got any tips? (FS2 and FS3) i remember alot of people on these forums got A's and B's last year.

Cheers

11 Comments

Sorry, don't know, but it sounds interesting and hopefully someone can help

yeah i have it mate.
    good luck. shudnt be too bad. im about to start revising for it :P

a2 exam? Which films have you studied?

Original Poster Banned

Its "Producers and audiences" and "60's cinema"

the film we have to talk about is get carter for 1 of them

Which exam board it is for? WJEC?

Original Poster Banned

seancampbell;2083902

Which exam board it is for? WJEC?

yeh WJEC, you done it before?

Ah no I did Law/Maths/Further Maths/French and Spnaish at A level. I have a few friends that did FS though - all passed with A's, so it should be OK. Just don't panic and it should be fine. Usual generic tips always good - fruit prior to an exam is good, drink is not as using exam time to pee really isn't clever. Make everyone else nervous so they fail -that way if you do it's no big deal, and if you don't you seem even cleverer.

Original Poster Banned

seancampbell;2083934

Ah no I did Law/Maths/Further Maths/French and Spnaish at A level. I have … Ah no I did Law/Maths/Further Maths/French and Spnaish at A level. I have a few friends that did FS though - all passed with A's, so it should be OK. Just don't panic and it should be fine. Usual generic tips always good - fruit prior to an exam is good, drink is not as using exam time to pee really isn't clever. Make everyone else nervous so they fail -that way if you do it's no big deal, and if you don't you seem even cleverer.

Love it! :thumbsup: thanks

seancampbell;2083934

Make everyone else nervous so they fail -that way if you do it's no big … Make everyone else nervous so they fail -that way if you do it's no big deal, and if you don't you seem even cleverer.

harsh:giggle:

What can I say? I'm a horrible person.

film studies done
    not too bad really.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927369
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1871347
      3. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2445
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047133

See more discussions