Groups

Films that you have seen recently that touched your heart & soul

Banned
    I watched "The Judge" last night starring Robert Downey Jr.

Had to battle the same with my father but had to settle for less (he died a sudden death 2000 miles away) but it really reminded me of my relationship with my mother who I took care of for the last 6 months of her life until the day I showed her it was snowing & died the next day.

What film have you seen recently that has stirred up your emotions?

29 Comments

Banned

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/bb/4c/2e/bb4c2e4b947f3d61c843bfd2e90eedc9.jpg

http://www.trespassmag.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/The-Fault-in-our-Stars-poster.jpg
    Made me sad

Banned

chuckiedoll

Made me sad

Have you read the book?

The Railway Man.

Can't stand Colin Forth and a lot of the film was omitted or changed from the book but the overall sense of how terrible it must have been for the men in the hands of their Japanese captors purveyed. Two relatives of mine lived through that terrible time and they were both very dignified about their experience but you could see the sufferinf still lingered in their eyes.

the most recent film I watched in the cinema was ghost when it came out. doesn't time fly.

I, Daniel Blake, it's a must watch

I am Sam. Sean penn is fantastic in it. Always brings a tear to my eye

hachi was an amazing movie

Romper Stomper

Porkies

Ron Jeremy - It's hard it's personal!

I, Daniel Blake and Anthropoid

mercslkman

It took me days to get over this movie.

He wasted his whole life waiting

Original Poster Banned

dunno

It took me days to get over this movie. He wasted his whole life waiting … It took me days to get over this movie. He wasted his whole life waiting

One on my watchlist

Big Fish

YouDontWantToKnow

One on my watchlist

Don't do it to yourself haha.

2 Girls 1 cup.
    Very moving.

mercslkman

Just reading the Wikipedia account was enough to set the emotions running.

Saturn

Just reading s_Tale]the Wikipedia account was enough to set the emotions … Just reading s_Tale]the Wikipedia account was enough to set the emotions running.

you can google map it and see the statue outside the train station defo a movie to watch

I didn't mind the Hatchi film. Now Marley and Me was different, possibly the most mawkish and crap dog film ever!

Captain fantastic,,,beautifuly acted and unique story thats very thought provoking.
    Highly recommended to !!

The theory of everything.

the light between the ocean....beautifully shot, good story and well acted with Fassbinder's usual charisma

Grave of the Fireflies is always heart wrenchig to watch. Even more so when you factor in its back story.

https://67.media.tumblr.com/a9eb80b43e53c8aca4e9658c8393c5bc/tumblr_n9p0swCjtC1tic1guo2_500.jpg

furreal

I, Daniel Blake, it's a must watch

second that

The girl next door.

Zoolander 2.

It was so full of a crap that it made my bowels move.

g1bbuk

2 Girls 1 cup.Very moving.

reddit

It was so full of a crap that it made my bowels move.

wiggywig

Grave of the Fireflies is always heart wrenchig to watch. Even more so … Grave of the Fireflies is always heart wrenchig to watch. Even more so when you factor in its back story.

One of the best war movies ever made. Heart wrenching.

wiggywig

Grave of the Fireflies is always heart wrenchig to watch. Even more so … Grave of the Fireflies is always heart wrenchig to watch. Even more so when you factor in its back story.

Agreed, it's one of the most haunting films of all time in my eyes.

Krooner

One of the best war movies ever made. Heart wrenching.

chaywa

Agreed, it's one of the most haunting films of all time in my eyes.

The man whos short autobiography the film is based on actually passed away last year. The guy definitely seemed to feel real bad about the whole scenario, i read to he wrote the book as an apology to his sister.

excert from an interview with him
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Need help with home Internet dropping out please56
      2. Best Wi-Fi extender33
      3. Any Just Eat Vouchers around?22
      4. Any better deals after year's Sky subscription is nearly up?22

See more discussions