Filtering-out deals by keyword

Posted 5th Apr
Hi. Is there any way to filter-out deals by keyword? It seems like the number of deals posted has grown massively over the past year, and I just can't keep up. It kinda puts me off visiting the site TBH. I used to visit multiple times per day but now it's a tiny fraction of that.

And when I do visit, there's just so much crap to sort through. I know a lot of people will value them, but I personally have zero interest in (for example) Lego, or coffee, or NHS bluelight deals. It'd be nice if I could exclude them using some kind of advanced syntax search thing (for example, exclude coffee unless it's from a particular brand, or from a certain retailer) when I'm casually scrolling through the "hot deals" section. And what's more, it seems like it would be pretty easy to implement
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
You can set up alerts for keywords think thats your best bet. But obviously would only get what you search for. Dont think there is a option to exclude certain deals unless someone can prove me wrong.
Why do you feel the need to 'keep up'. I only look at the deals when I need something. Pretty sure I haven't missed out on anything. Probably saved money too
chocci05/04/2020 09:10

Why do you feel the need to 'keep up'. I only look at the deals when I …Why do you feel the need to 'keep up'. I only look at the deals when I need something. Pretty sure I haven't missed out on anything. Probably saved money too

That's great, and I do that too when I'm looking for something specific to buy, but I doubt I'm the only one who browses the site looking for inspiration and doesn't want to miss out
HereKittyKitty05/04/2020 10:22

That's great, and I do that too when I'm looking for something specific to …That's great, and I do that too when I'm looking for something specific to buy, but I doubt I'm the only one who browses the site looking for inspiration and doesn't want to miss out

Thats the problem these days. People looking for things on the off chance they want something rather than buying what you need
chocci05/04/2020 10:28

Thats the problem these days. People looking for things on the off chance …Thats the problem these days. People looking for things on the off chance they want something rather than buying what you need

Well, we've got to support our posties through this difficult time, haha
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions