Filtering search results on Play.com

6 replies
Found 19th Dec 2009
Is it just me or isn't it possible to sort items according to price or manufacturer on Play.com?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
6 Comments

You can't, thats why I don't even bother with Play anymore. Saying that, Amazons sort by is bloody useless as well.

once you search for something, click on the category you want, then you can filter by price, a-z or rating

deathtrap3000;7279629

once you search for something, click on the category you want, then you … once you search for something, click on the category you want, then you can filter by price, a-z or rating

Ooooh, thats new

You can't just browse and sort though so it's still a bit ****.

Original Poster

deathtrap3000;7279629

once you search for something, click on the category you want, then you … once you search for something, click on the category you want, then you can filter by price, a-z or rating

Thanks for that. :thumbsup:

It appears to be total madness that you cannot do it when you're just browsing categories and sub-categories etc without doing a search.

It is not as simple to do as others, but you can anyway

Banned

Shengis;7279671

Ooooh, thats new :)You can't just browse and sort though so it's still a … Ooooh, thats new :)You can't just browse and sort though so it's still a bit ****.

Its been like that for months, if not years! :w00t:

yeah, play browsing is awful so I dont bother either. In fact, if people didnt post play deals on here, I doubt I would ever use them.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 2 for 1 code33
    2. Travelling from London Stadium after an event23
    3. With or without cream?45
    4. Computer upgrades78

See more discussions