Groups

Filthy calendars

Where will i get a 2009 womens one? Tried Amazon but they are too tame! Help would be brill x

27 Comments

Ask Santa for one Lulu :thumbsup:

anne summers :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Tried both of them ideas...no good! Santas a tighto and ann summers are not for sale yet. Ideas??

have you googled it

sorry to ask a stoopid question but do you want a calendar with women on or for women??

lyndsbowes;3131106

try … try herehttp://www.calendarclub.co.uk/results.asp?PID=1&MGID=5573&cm_mmc=google-_-2008+CCUK+Campaign+7-08_Humour+%26+Funny-_-Exact-_-funny+calendars%7C-%7C100000000000000080499&cm_guid=1-_-100000000000000080499-_-1331548405&gclid=CLX13urtkpYCFQs4Qgod0VXzFg&CE=1

Hey , how did you know so fast ..............

amazon.co.uk/200…33X

they are ok

Original Poster

With women on, i ain't into looking at rugs, but my hubby is!! It's to be sent abroad as hubby is away for 8 months! May cheer him up lol!

make one with loads of saucy pics of you

Lulu'sMammy;3131120

With women on, i ain't into looking at rugs, but my hubby is!! It's to be … With women on, i ain't into looking at rugs, but my hubby is!! It's to be sent abroad as hubby is away for 8 months! May cheer him up lol!

the link i posted above has female models on and celebs and stuff

Original Poster

Cluffy321;3131155

make one with loads of saucy pics of you

Thought of it, but ain't too keen on my fellow work mates seeing my clout!

Lulu'sMammy;3131172

Thought of it, but ain't too keen on my fellow work mates seeing my clout!

:w00t::giggle:

you could sell copies on here and give the money to charity ;-)

First time i have heard a woman saying that! lol

Lulu'sMammy;3131120

With women on, i ain't into looking at rugs, but my hubby is!! It's to be … With women on, i ain't into looking at rugs, but my hubby is!! It's to be sent abroad as hubby is away for 8 months! May cheer him up lol!

You have a way with words..!!!

Original Poster

Yeah lyn looks like i'm going to have to make do with a tame one. I was wanting one that you see on mechanic walls, in garages, building sites etc etc you know the kind.

the real deal then? you must really love your husband then lol

Original Poster

It's not just for him really, it's for in a office hence why no personal modelling. The real deal just to remind them what they are missing looooooooool!! Plus i don't have any problems him looking at models, i'm forever drooling over most pics of fellas Wanna show me a pic of you cluffy

i would but you might fall in love with me

Original Poster

Cluffy321;3131333

i would but you might fall in love with me

I only love one person and that's myself so get posting

Original Poster

Carley;3131343

Ask your local Garage if they have any they could spare?

Good idea!

Lulu'sMammy;3131352

I only love one person and that's myself so get posting

you firstc:thumbsup:

Get the sun page 3 one?

please let me know if you find a really 'bad' one cause I want one too! haha ... thnx

Original Poster

Sun tzu much better....still looking for better though, but if not this will do. Cheers.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …84142
      2. Follow the Three Word Game!!!44624043
      3. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1111
      4. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2748

See more discussions