Groups

Filthy Tricksy Media!

9 Comments

Celebs whining about Trump, how refreshing.

That's a real actor. Truly brilliant.

Original Poster

davewave

Celebs whining about Trump, how refreshing.

They are not whining, they are only making fun of him (like everyone else on the planet X))..

splatsplatsplat

They are not whining, they are only making fun of him (like everyone else … They are not whining, they are only making fun of him (like everyone else on the planet X))..

yeah cos its sooo entertaining. zzzz...Trump isnt the person i'd vote for so I'll tell the 5 millionth joke about Trump, like Obama was effective.
    BTW I truly would have voted for Clinton but ragging on Trump got boring a long time ago.

Original Poster

davewave

yeah cos its sooo entertaining. zzzz...Trump isnt the person i'd vote for … yeah cos its sooo entertaining. zzzz...Trump isnt the person i'd vote for so I'll tell the 5 millionth joke about Trump, like Obama was effective. BTW I truly would have voted for Clinton but ragging on Trump got boring a long time ago.

Buckle up.

Should I still be buckled up?

Original Poster

davewave

Should I still be buckled up?

Is Trump still in charge?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4972458
      2. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27148
      3. word association Game72944197
      4. 41% of 40-60 year olds do not go for a brisk walk of >10 minutes A MONTH!811

See more discussions