Final day of Virgin contract. Looking for BB, TV and BT Sports

Posted 30th Apr
Put my cancellation in and Virgin contract finishes today.
Best deal via virgin including BT Sports is £49.
Was going to take £29 deal basic tv then upgrade when CL restarts.
Retention dude at Virgin saying bt engineers are tied up till end of June which may or may not be accurate.
Has anyone seen any deals with BT Sports and min 50mb for Xbone?

Thanks in advance
joe
Community Updates

Groups

5 Comments
If you already have a Openreach phone socket in your property, then it would be just a case of a remote activation. So an engineer would not even need to enter your property.
But if they do need access, then yes, seems like theres is no engineer availability til June at least, for now.
KingNav36030/04/2020 15:02

If you already have a Openreach phone socket in your property, then it …If you already have a Openreach phone socket in your property, then it would be just a case of a remote activation. So an engineer would not even need to enter your property. But if they do need access, then yes, seems like theres is no engineer availability til June at least, for now.

Yeah that's a good point thanks @KingNav360 , I've never been with BT but definitely has a landline if that is the same thing.
joethepope30/04/2020 15:22

Yeah that's a good point thanks @KingNav360 , I've never been with BT but …Yeah that's a good point thanks @KingNav360 , I've never been with BT but definitely has a landline if that is the same thing.

Maybe worth doing an order from a company that runs on the Openreach network.
That normally lets you know if a engineer visit is required or not as part of the order. You dont need to complete the order, just determine if you require an engineer visit internally
Thanks for the help @KingNav360 🏼
Virgin phoned today to pick up box after 2 days, shocked no social distancing.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions