Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicals - Ring Of Fates

5 replies
Found 20th Apr 2008
I bought this game for the Nintendo DS as a present for someone. Sadly, i bought it at £24.99. The game is still sealed. But since play.com are selling it for £9.99, is there anywhere i can sell it or trade it in e.g Game, Cex, Gamestation that will offer more than £9.99?? I cant return the item as too much time has passed

thanks alot

5 Comments

play its a good game

or but this is naughty, if it is sealed go to hmv or somewhere say someone got you this as a present but you dont have the reciept than trade it for something different.

REDRANGER86;1931097

play its a good gameor but this is naughty, if it is sealed go to hmv or … play its a good gameor but this is naughty, if it is sealed go to hmv or somewhere say someone got you this as a present but you dont have the reciept than trade it for something different.

:thumbsup:

Original Poster

lol nice suggestion ill try do that

I'll trade it for the Gameshark you wanted on the PSX

Mike..

Original Poster

hi mike thanks for the offer but i managed to get hold of a gameshark from a friend for £5

cheers though mate
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. South Park: The Fractured Butt Hole Preorders - Ubisoft Store (Free Season …23
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769471
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247632
    4. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52422868

See more discussions