Final Fantasy VII Remake (7) digital download for £50.70 @ PSN from vouchers via Shopto

Posted 12th Apr
So as I really, REALLY want Final Fantasy VII Remake for PS4 but I didn't actually pre-order it, and that shops like Argos are all sold out and no other shop open due to COVID-19, I was left with the option of downloading it off PSN, which should be £59.99 (or £74.99 for the digital deluxe edition). So by buying 1 x £45 digital code voucher for £37.85 and 1 x £15 for £12.85 from Shopto, I was able to get the game for £50.70. I know this is going to be straightforward logic for most people out there, but anyone that finds this useful as they wanted to buy the game as cheap as possible now, I hope this helps. I'm super hyped for this!

Join the reunion

Experience the incredible RPG adventure that defined a generation, now re-defined and expanded for PS4.

Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS4
Pre-order on PlayStation Store

Step once more into the role of elite mercenary Cloud Strife and fight for the future of the planet.

A modern reimagining of one of the most iconic games of all time, Final Fantasy VII Remake harnesses the very latest technology to recreate and expand Square Enix's legendary RPG adventure for the current generation.
Set in a post-industrial fantasy world that has fallen under the control of the shadowy Shinra Electric Power Company, take on the role of Cloud Strife - a mercenary and former member of Shinra's elite SOLDIER unit - and team up with anti-Shinra organisation Avalanche as they step-up their resistance.

Visit one of gaming's most-beloved worlds with a level of depth and detail only possible in the modern age. Connect with unforgettable characters, engage in incredible battles and experience a story that captivated a generation.
Community Updates

Groups

3 Comments
Yeah! Good maths, will probably help quite a few who will never admit it. Enjoy the game.
Would personally prefer physical for that kind of money
simplygames.com/p/f…ps4
As mentioned,enjoy
£74.99 for a remake

I think I only paid £18 for it on PS1 lol

You know it'll be a tenner by Xmas don't you....
Edited by: "Maverick77" 14th Apr
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions