Groups

final fantasy xiii what is the sparkly thing???!

helllooo just started playing ffxiii and i've just got past the first save point. after the bit where you fight the two guards there's a jump circle thing and just to the right of it on the slope there is a sparkley thing. what is it and how do it get to it, it's bugging me, lol

7 Comments

Banned

not played it but i cant help having a look on the walkthroughs when im stuck.......

must not cheat
    must not cheat
    must not cheat

Original Poster

i've tried google to find out what the sparkly thing is but it didn't want to tell me! :-(
    don't want to cheat, just want to know what it is so i don't miss anything important, lol

Original Poster

LOLZ on closer inspection (nose up against tv) it seems said sparkly thing is just a bit of the scenery, i feel daft now!

Banned

sorry my white knighting isnt upto scratch

wheres vibeone or bykergrove when a damsels in distress..........

no wonder they never get no action:lol:

lmao bit of scenery haha

Original Poster

casparwhite;8613981

sorry my white knighting isnt upto scratchwheres vibeone or bykergrove … sorry my white knighting isnt upto scratchwheres vibeone or bykergrove when a damsels in distress..........no wonder they never get no action:lol:lmao bit of scenery haha

vibes left (i think) and gone to facebook!

Banned

missp27;8613990

vibes left (i think) and gone to facebook!

probs just having a break or god forbid ..........found a woman or a partner:w00t:

Original Poster

casparwhite;8614017

probs just having a break or god forbid ..........found a woman or a … probs just having a break or god forbid ..........found a woman or a partner:w00t:

lolz :w00t:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Virgin Media when moving house69
      2. Fitted Sheet66
      3. Good Sim only deals??57
      4. Digital ps4 games22

See more discussions