Groups

Final Fantasy XIV O2 code giveaway

I've seen a lot of people asking for one. As a nice.... Sometimes decent person who doesn't play FFXIV so doesn't need the code, I will give it away.

No new or non contributing members. You will be ignored, sorry.

I'll pick a random winner later on tonight, no first post priority (unless this thread ends up dead).

Anyone else feel free to post codes to people too if you have spares.

13 Comments

Hi, I would love one. Cheers

Aint got a clue what you're on about, but in for free is free!

The ones you're looking to gather in one place would not comment here mate. They'll do it their own way (I believe).

Original Poster

mixmixi

The ones you're looking to gather in one place would not comment here … The ones you're looking to gather in one place would not comment here mate. They'll do it their own way (I believe).

Yeah I figured mate, at the least however this will help me give mine away to a decent user and not the new sign ups who are the only ones asking for one

Good giveaway good luck to whoever gets it

Bure11

Yeah I figured mate, at the least however this will help me give mine … Yeah I figured mate, at the least however this will help me give mine away to a decent user and not the new sign ups who are the only ones asking for one

There's something fiddly about these new people. I just can't figure out what. They only comment on each other's posts not other people's. All have decent usernames. All use a Japanese style type of avatar too.
    Edited by: "mixmixi" 6th Jul

mixmixi

There's something fiddly about these new people. I just can't figure out … There's something fiddly about these new people. I just can't figure out what. They only comment on each other's posts not other people's. All have decent usernames. All use a Japanese style type of avatar too.

*fishy not fiddly. Autocorrect, sorry!

Original Poster

batezy_1984

Hi, I would love one. Cheers

All yours. I'll pm your code.

Just stick your private messages on, they're off at the moment
    Edited by: "Bure11" 6th Jul

Bure11

All yours. I'll pm your code. Just stick your private messages on, … All yours. I'll pm your code. Just stick your private messages on, they're off at the moment

Hi Bure. I've sent you a PM. should work now

Original Poster

batezy_1984

Hi Bure. I've sent you a PM. should work now

Still says you don't have it enabled. Have you checked your settings? I'd rather not post the code on here for risk of someone else taking it

Bure11

Still says you don't have it enabled. Have you checked your settings? I'd … Still says you don't have it enabled. Have you checked your settings? I'd rather not post the code on here for risk of someone else taking it

Do you have a PSN account? Could you send it me on there? My username is batezy_uk. I've had this trouble before! It is all set as enabled. Cheers mate

Original Poster

batezy_1984

Do you have a PSN account? Could you send it me on there? My username is … Do you have a PSN account? Could you send it me on there? My username is batezy_uk. I've had this trouble before! It is all set as enabled. Cheers mate

Yeah I'll send it there pal

Cheers bud
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…11
      2. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      3. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      4. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134

See more discussions