Final Fantasy XV from TheGameCollection

Hi there,
I preordered FF XV from TheGameCollection and it dispatched on Monday and its Wednesday and still isnt here yet. Anyone elses copy not here or is it just me?

9 Comments

it's already late so request it to be resent or a refund on the postage since it's at least 2 days late on a preorder.

Original Poster

phil36

it's already late so request it to be resent or a refund on the postage … it's already late so request it to be resent or a refund on the postage since it's at least 2 days late on a preorder.

He told me that itl be here tomorrow. So im not sure whether to wait until tomorrow or go into stores today and buy a copy

Gameseek here, despatch on the 26th, also not here.

I'm hoping the Black Friday rush has gummed up the post a bit and it's not lost/stolen, but if it's not here tomorrow I'll be on to them.

I ordered mine on sunday with game collection and it arrived tuesday morning

Yeah same mine arrived tuesday

Original Poster

freedms_stain

Gameseek here, despatch on the 26th, also not here.I'm hoping the Black … Gameseek here, despatch on the 26th, also not here.I'm hoping the Black Friday rush has gummed up the post a bit and it's not lost/stolen, but if it's not here tomorrow I'll be on to them.

Hmm thats what im hoping for too. Hopefully it arrives tomorrow. If not im going to be getting a refund and popping into stores and getting a copy.

Got mine from TheGameCollection. Dispatched Monday. Arrived midday Tuesday. Apparently they were told not to send before Monday, but had all the pre-orders packaged and ready to go before then.
Edited by: "Darkeru" 30th Nov 2016

Original Poster

Actually nevermind, just came now through the letterbox. Abit late though

legend_uzair

Actually nevermind, just came now through the letterbox. Abit late though

Post is running late cos of Black Friday
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Microsoft approve Hyperkin's remake of the OG Xbox controller66
    2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866382
    3. word association Game74044544
    4. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2468

See more discussions