English; Liverpool vs Tottenham
[email protected]/15

English; Sunderland vs Chelsea
[email protected]/11

English; West Ham vs Middlesbrough
West [email protected]/5

[COLOR="Red"]Total stake for this bet: £1.00
Potential Return: £2,517.32[/COLOR]

Not bad, it's the hull and stoke fixtures which i would be doubtful of, but for a £1 .....

peodude;5257917

Arsenal vs Stoke CityAston Villa vs NewcastleBlackburn vs West BromFulham … Arsenal vs Stoke CityAston Villa vs NewcastleBlackburn vs West BromFulham vs EvertonHull vs Manchester UtdLiverpool vs TottenhamSunderland vs ChelseaWest Ham vs MiddlesbroughBold winners for me

Original Poster

greg_68;5257964

Bold winners for me

At one point of the season, i may agree with you. But rarely on the last day of the season do things go according to plan.

Hull will have a weakened, although not weak, Man U side, and are fighting not to go down. Stoke could be one of those last day surprises, and is the type of team Arsenal struggle against.

Team Prediction for United:

Amos
Eckersley Neville Chester Fabio

Nani Gibson Possebon Tosic (or Martin)

Welbeck Macheda

Original Poster

Cantona_7;5258088

Team Prediction for United:

If I was a Toon or a Boro fan, i would be seriously annoyed with Man U putting out a team that weak. Understandably they will rest players for the CL Final, but you have to at least put out a competitive team!

peodude;5258148

If I was a Toon or a Boro fan, i would be seriously annoyed with Man U … If I was a Toon or a Boro fan, i would be seriously annoyed with Man U putting out a team that weak. Understandably they will rest players for the CL Final, but you have to at least put out a competitive team!

they will not risk anyone who will start the game next weds or anyone who will make the bench so i can see the team i mentioned being very likely!!! Its silly that the most important game of the year is 3 days after the final game of the season, should be 7 days in between, then there may have been a few more regulars in the squad.

Cantona_7;5258088

Team Prediction for United:AmosEckersley Neville Chester FabioNani Gibson … Team Prediction for United:AmosEckersley Neville Chester FabioNani Gibson Possebon Tosic (or Martin)Welbeck Macheda

Defo not happening.

-Foster or Kuszcack will play.
-Ferdinand, Vidic or Evans will start
-Fletcher will play
-Scholes, Giggs or Anderson will start
-Tevez will probably start

The JFK;5258215

Defo not happening.-Foster or Kuszcack will play.-Ferdinand, Vidic or … Defo not happening.-Foster or Kuszcack will play.-Ferdinand, Vidic or Evans will start-Fletcher will play-Scholes, Giggs or Anderson will start-Tevez will probably start

]Fosters injured isn't he?

Agreed I think some of those above will play. Fletcher, Evans, Anderson, Scholes I think.

The JFK;5258215

Defo not happening.-Foster or Kuszcack will play.-Ferdinand, Vidic or … Defo not happening.-Foster or Kuszcack will play.-Ferdinand, Vidic or Evans will start-Fletcher will play-Scholes, Giggs or Anderson will start-Tevez will probably start

-Foster is injured, so Kuszack wont be risked in case he gets injured as he is back up to VDS
-Ferdinand or Vidic will definately not play, Evans is a possibility but unlikely
-Yeh you are right Fletcher will probably partner Gibson as he is ineligable for the final
-Scholes or Giggs will not start as they hardly ever play 2 games in a week and both MAY have a part to play in the final. Anderson will not start as i think he will start the final
-Unlikely that Tevez will start as he MAY have a part to play in the final
:thumbsup:

-Kuszack will DEFINITELY start.
-Ferdinand has been out for a few games so Fergie might give him a run out before the final. If he doesn't want to risk him Evans will play.
-In the final Fergie will start with Carrick, Anderson and Giggs/Scholes. Who evers not starting in the final will start on Sunday.
-Tevez will start as he won't start in the final.

The JFK;5258324

-Kuszack will DEFINITELY start.-Ferdinand has been out for a few games so … -Kuszack will DEFINITELY start.-Ferdinand has been out for a few games so Fergie might give him a run out before the final. If he doesn't want to risk him Evans will play.-In the final Fergie will start with Carrick, Anderson and Giggs/Scholes. Who evers not starting in the final will start on Sunday.-Tevez will start as he won't start in the final.

It will be interesting to see who he goes with, but having heard Fergies/Nevilles/Giggys comments after the game at the weekend i think it will be a very young and inexperienced side. I can only see Ferdinand getting a last 10 minute run out if he plays any part, far too risky to start him.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition77883
    2. Win an all-inclusive holiday to Antigua, including flights!77
    3. Win a villa holiday for two in Portugal with Four Seasons Fairways @ Sunday…1111
    4. Win a trip to Dublin, with Ireland.com via Classic FM23

See more discussions