Groups

Finally....................

Quidco paid the £91 today from Vodafone since last August 08 (i think)! Wish they paid it together on 30th Jan 09.

13 Comments

Lucky you!!!....mine only validated yesterday from August!..when did yours validate?

Original Poster

pinchpeps;4271444

Lucky you!!!....mine only validated yesterday from August!..when did … Lucky you!!!....mine only validated yesterday from August!..when did yours validate?

in Nov or Dec i think....

My vodadfone from august only took a month to be paid.

Sorry to go off teh subject slightly but once a payment from a company has been validated can the payment be cancelled?

The JFK;4272220

Sorry to go off teh subject slightly but once a payment from a company … Sorry to go off teh subject slightly but once a payment from a company has been validated can the payment be cancelled?

I think so..

it's rare but it's happened before with 3 I believe.

t0mm;4272292

I think so..it's rare but it's happened before with 3 I believe.

Saafe.

'Cos them football boots I bought which didn't fit me (an epic thread that was, but that's another story) I sent them back and my Quidco for them has been validated.

Free money, much?

Banned

am stil waiting for quidco to be validated since oct and nov as wel for certain companies

Just got my £45 from Lloyds Car Insurance. That'll help pay towards this month's installment for the car

The JFK;4272337

Saafe.'Cos them football boots I bought which didn't fit me (an epic … Saafe.'Cos them football boots I bought which didn't fit me (an epic thread that was, but that's another story) I sent them back and my Quidco for them has been validated.Free money, much?

I had two contracts denied last year by mobiles.co.uk. Forgot all about them, january 13th they both turned to paid (they never validated, only tracked)

So I got £70 for nothing this month + £50 for another accepted contract :p.

t0mm;4272463

I had two contracts denied last year by mobiles.co.uk. Forgot all about … I had two contracts denied last year by mobiles.co.uk. Forgot all about them, january 13th they both turned to paid (they never validated, only tracked) So I got £70 for nothing this month + £50 for another accepted contract :p.

LOL, nice one.

Gotta love free money.

The JFK;4272562

LOL, nice one.Gotta love free money.

A certain minor on this forum knows a lot about that too :whistling:.

yay! thats a good amount!

im still waiting for car insurance to pay out since sep 07.....
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Find out how good your GP surgery is55
      2. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio711
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6541246
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917259

See more discussions