Groups

FINALLY!

it only took one year and 3 months... but finally i got my paypal account back - after about 4 angry phone calls this week

YAY EBAY!

6 Comments

Lucky You,
    My Account Is Still Limited, Have £250.00 In The Account, And Have To Wait 6Months To Get It Back :@

The question is how did you loose it?

Original Poster

Ricardo Kaka;5620522

Lucky You, My Account Is Still Limited, Have £250.00 In The Account, And … Lucky You, My Account Is Still Limited, Have £250.00 In The Account, And Have To Wait 6Months To Get It Back :@

i know mate i had to wait 6 months for like 150 quid

and i rang up and just went ape ****. WHY IS MY ACCOUNT BLOCKED AFTER 1 YEAR? I DID EVERYTHING YOU ASKED ME TO DO!

then she was like: oh so u did my bad. have your account back.

and then i was happy.

Ricardo Kaka;5620522

Lucky You, My Account Is Still Limited, Have £250.00 In The Account, And … Lucky You, My Account Is Still Limited, Have £250.00 In The Account, And Have To Wait 6Months To Get It Back :@

Where did that money come from :whistling:

Adam2050;5620523

The question is how did you loose it?

Under age user im guessing.

Original Poster

RuthIess;5624911

Under age user im guessing.

nop - cos i logged on two different computers
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3641410
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523467
      3. Gold Flamedeer thread (ABSOLUTELY NO HINTING/MENTIONING THE TRADING OF GOLD…46
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread417514149

See more discussions