Groups

Finally, Gillett and Hicks look like they are leaving :)

Stuck with them for now but they will be gone soon hopefully

5 Comments

could be too little too late....with liverpool finishing outside the champions league, and what looks like man city finishing 4th.....no matter who buys out liverpool they will have a very difficult job trying to over come man city, expecially with the financial muscle they have!

As long as the new owners keep Rafa then I'm happy!

Original Poster

Abz;8344290

could be too little too late....with liverpool finishing outside the … could be too little too late....with liverpool finishing outside the champions league, and what looks like man city finishing 4th.....no matter who buys out liverpool they will have a very difficult job trying to over come man city, expecially with the financial muscle they have!As long as the new owners keep Rafa then I'm happy!

looks like city have 4th but with a few good signings, we will be back up there i reckon

Football365?

I'm afraid without massive investment Liverpool will now go into the 2nd tier of the Premiership along with Villa, Spurs, Everton. Their squad is pants and with the impending sale of Torres, Gerrard or both will not get any better as their transfers will be used to pay off debts as with Ronaldo's one.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …210598
      2. Best advert ever to be seen.88
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread416614118
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523435

See more discussions