Groups

Finally Got Paypal Letter!

for those who remember my old topic we finally got paypals letter for confirmation on frozen account today. only took a month and abit.
    ******s. now to confirm ID and i can get my 120 quid. sent laods of emails and they havent responded to any.

what do i learn from this paypals customer service sucks.

6 Comments

been there done that
    and they STILL have a monopoly over most online instant payments (100% on ebay cos its the same company).

Makes my blood boil !!!

Original Poster

Cyrus

been there done thatand they STILL have a monopoly over most online … been there done thatand they STILL have a monopoly over most online instant payments (100% on ebay cos its the same company). Makes my blood boil !!!

yerp i will not be using it again if i ever get this money out. sucks because like you say everybody uses it

Mclovin

yerp i will not be using it again if i ever get this money out. sucks … yerp i will not be using it again if i ever get this money out. sucks because like you say everybody uses it

]You should have read this

Original Poster

Chuckles1066

]You should have read this

the funniest thing is i found that the day after my account got locked up LOL.

Thought I replied to this, strange

Anyway mine is still limited 2 and a half months after they did so, they wont respond to emails and when I phone the advisor tells me its another department dealing with it and they cant access system etc.

Original Poster

ryouga i cant even get a phone line with humans on paypal suck hard.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764298
      2. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2235
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846201
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917266

See more discussions