Finally "home"

Moved into my new place, taking far longer to unpack than I thought, mainly due to I only have a average sized room so had hardly any floor space to ynpack but gradually as I unpacked more, it became quicker to unpack other things, plus took about 2 hours to unpack pc and tv and everything.

Only done about half the unpacking but thats as this room is only temporary until the girl whos living in next room which is far bigger is moving out, she was supposed to move out today but decided to stay for 3 more weeks as she didnt get the new place she thought and needs to find somewhere else.

Also means the house is filled with boxes in many rooms.

7 Comments

did you get your stuff in a taxi ok

is she a bit of hot totty she could stay with you

Original Poster

Yeah just and no more actually. Shame it was pouring with rain

Original Poster

ding;2400929

is she a bit of hot totty she could stay with you

I dont think shes that much, she has a great figure, busty etc and is very popular and likes to party but I know her and shes annoying, good to go drinking with though.

ryouga;2400933

I dont think shes that much, she has a great figure, busty etc and is … I dont think shes that much, she has a great figure, busty etc and is very popular and likes to party but I know her and shes annoying, good to go drinking with though.

sounds like a good drinking buddy tho

Original Poster

ding;2400966

sounds like a good drinking buddy tho

I know the girl and used to go drinking with her sometimes, her mates are stunning but shes just drinks a huge amount and almost collapses lol

use her as an excuse to get to know her mates
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2642
    2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    3. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?1214

See more discussions