Groups
    EXPIRED

Finally! only 7 days til "the pacific!"

Its gonna be the tv show of the year for sure-after many delays and false start dates the first episode hits american screens next sunday.

Been waiting forever for this-just rewatched band of brothers on blu ray again to get in the mood too.

Anyone else excited?

44 Comments

Shame its not on sky one, gonna wait till its on dvd

Original Poster

kiwinator;8042794

Shame its not on sky one, gonna wait till its on dvd

think sky are gonna show it m8-Ive seen sky posters on billboards that say "coming spring 2010"

Sky movies 4th April for uk i think

Yes i am excited

Can't wait, been looking forward to it ever since it was first rumoured. Check out the extended ]trailer.

cant wait will have to download them tho :-(

typical Sky putting a TV series on the movie channel to try and get peeps to upgrade their package

amazing will be downloading it in hd goodness

cbryanp;8042930

amazing will be downloading it in hd goodness

If its out in USA in 7 days, when do you reckon youll get the first episode in HD?

I can only get sky movies through xbox and hd it is not :-(

Gonna be epic. Band of Brothers just arrived today so i'm gonna do a major session

Original Poster

Starr;8042970

If its out in USA in 7 days, when do you reckon youll get the first … If its out in USA in 7 days, when do you reckon youll get the first episode in HD?I can only get sky movies through xbox and hd it is not :-(

5am monday morning is the norm m8

I will be downloading in HD too
    Although, I will probably buy the blu ray as well!
    Any word on it's release?

Is it getting shown in HD anywhere? Got band of brothers in Blu ray and its a whole different ball game.

Can't wait - I hope I'm rid of Tiscali by then and on my BT connection, or it'll take me a week to download it!

Looking forward to seeing this bad boy on my new set up, so I'll probably go for the 720p X264!

How much later does the Blu-ray / HD dvds get released?

Original Poster

spikeyjacko;8043111

I will be downloading in HD too :)Although, I will probably buy the blu … I will be downloading in HD too :)Although, I will probably buy the blu ray as well!Any word on it's release?

no release date yet-even in america

Original Poster

JohnBall;8043117

Is it getting shown in HD anywhere? Got band of brothers in Blu ray and … Is it getting shown in HD anywhere? Got band of brothers in Blu ray and its a whole different ball game.

america gets it broadcast in hd on pay per view channels so will be freely downloadable within hours(cough)

Can't wait for this, really looking forward to seeing it.

dcx_badass;8043279

What's wrong with that?

did i say anything was wrong with it?

Original Poster

micoo;8043300

did i say anything was wrong with it?

whos the serial killer in yer avi?:whistling:

Thanks for response Barky, even more excited for it now, might have to watch band of brothers yet again this week :oops:

Starr;8042970

If its out in USA in 7 days, when do you reckon youll get the first … If its out in USA in 7 days, when do you reckon youll get the first episode in HD?I can only get sky movies through xbox and hd it is not :-(

Yeah as barky says 5am mon. I usually download from Ninjavideo.com. Personal choice - a lot of people will be hitting the torrents and the like but ninja normally get it up pretty fast

cbryanp;8044523

Yeah as barky says 5am mon. I usually download from Ninjavideo.com. … Yeah as barky says 5am mon. I usually download from Ninjavideo.com. Personal choice - a lot of people will be hitting the torrents and the like but ninja normally get it up pretty fast

Thanks for that info:thumbsup:

dcx_badass;8044603

It was implied by the sad smiley face.

the sad smiley face was cos i wont be able to watch it as soon as it is broadcast or on my big tv lol

micoo;8044706

the sad smiley face was cos i wont be able to watch it as soon as it is … the sad smiley face was cos i wont be able to watch it as soon as it is broadcast or on my big tv lol

u got a ps3 or xbox

download it and stream it through them to big tv

simples

micoo;8044706

the sad smiley face was cos i wont be able to watch it as soon as it is … the sad smiley face was cos i wont be able to watch it as soon as it is broadcast or on my big tv lol

Im planning on hooking it up to the tv when i get home hd goodness on a 42inch tv. Cant wait!

what is your exam timetable like for this semester micoo? I dont finish till the 17th May this year was like the 6th last year

ohdaesu;8042924

typical Sky putting a TV series on the movie channel to try and get peeps … typical Sky putting a TV series on the movie channel to try and get peeps to upgrade their package

I don't disagree but each channel operates with a discrete budget and if Sky One were to show it first that would be like 50% of their total allocation.

I suspect it will make it to Sky One later - before R2 DVD and terrestrial.

barky;8042814

think sky are gonna show it m8-Ive seen sky posters on billboards that … think sky are gonna show it m8-Ive seen sky posters on billboards that say "coming spring 2010"

Yeh but its on sky movies not sky one

Banned

other thread said it starts on the 4th April on sky.........

14th march in the US so 15th March for us downloaders.

2 days..

this is going to be so good....

Bump

03/14/2010

ohdaesu;8042924

typical Sky putting a TV series on the movie channel to try and get peeps … typical Sky putting a TV series on the movie channel to try and get peeps to upgrade their package

Absolutely right, it's not a film FFS. I've been very annoyed for the last few months since I discovered this and I refuse to pay for Sky Movies for three months (presumably it'll be shown weekly?) just to see it. I'll be downloading and will then buy when it's out on Blu Ray (and down to sub £20, just like BOB lol).

Has it aired yet???

where can you download hd material from?

let me know when you find out buddy

roadie;8105301

where can you download hd material from?

:whistling:

when is this going to air in uk

4th april mate

Banned

Anyone else really bored by it?

FilthAndFurry;8613127

Anyone else really bored by it?

Thought its got better imo

Started off slow, now getting into it
    Post a comment
    @
      Text