finally own a 70" dodge charger whoo hoo

Banned 16 replies
Found 16th Aug 2009
what a beast, but it does like drinking tho, needs to visit alcholics annyonomus
15 miles to the gallon if you havent heard a v8 b4 my god it so loud,

1. Misc
  2. Charger
16 Comments

Class, any pictures? Rather you then me with the petrol!

Original Poster Banned

niggit;6033850

70 rt in purple, took it out by perth, earlier, along the dual carrige way so many many ppl looking lol :w00t: pic en-route

]http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/3973/img0110drq.th.jpg

dj_urban;6033943

70 rt in purple, took it out by perth, earlier, along the dual carrige … 70 rt in purple, took it out by perth, earlier, along the dual carrige way so many many ppl looking lol :w00t: pic en-route

sounds awesome man maybe i wills ee you about in it at some point :thumbsup:

I would of been looking too, sounds great.

Wow, that photo is ace, want to come round, so i can take it for a spin lol

Original Poster Banned

micoo;6033954

sounds awesome man maybe i wills ee you about in it at some point … sounds awesome man maybe i wills ee you about in it at some point :thumbsup:

haha i was just thinking that, bit a hard to miss a loud rumbling purple car lol :whistling:
if a can afford to use it that is, petrol is a massive issue, cost's roughly over £100 to fill it up :w00t:

Original Poster Banned

droitwichgal;6034004

Jealous...check out the rumble http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jjnr5Dh8LDs

lol :w00t: bg1 at end of reg plate lol :w00t:

dj_urban;6033943

70 rt in purple, took it out by perth, earlier, along the dual carrige … 70 rt in purple, took it out by perth, earlier, along the dual carrige way so many many ppl looking lol :w00t: pic en-route

Purple? PURPLE! WHO THE HELL GETS A PURPLE CAR :whistling:

]!!! Nice car btw

Banned

dean3988;6034266

Purple? PURPLE! WHO THE HELL GETS A PURPLE CAR :whistling:]!!! Nice car … Purple? PURPLE! WHO THE HELL GETS A PURPLE CAR :whistling:]!!! Nice car btw

DON'T TALK ABOUT DOT'S MUM LIKE THAT!!

niggit;6033850

Need loads of shares in an oil company or be related to George Bush to keep that one on the road regularly

Bruainstorm's gone. North wales may be safe to drive in soon!!

Banned

dj_urban;6033943

nice my mates got5 a black ss in sydney, front is a bit rounder to that purple 1

also got the beast from mad max

Nice car!
BTW, never realised it was so easy to post a picture of a car on here. Other posters appear to have extreme difficulty in doing this.

Awesome car dude. :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

bykergrove;6034297

DON'T TALK ABOUT DOT'S MUM LIKE THAT!!

lol
WoolyM;6034395

Need loads of shares in an oil company or be related to George Bush to … Need loads of shares in an oil company or be related to George Bush to keep that one on the road regularly

haha il +1 that, or someone pays the petrol for me, if only lol :-D
casparwhite;6034597

nice my mates got5 a black ss in sydney, front is a bit rounder to that … nice my mates got5 a black ss in sydney, front is a bit rounder to that purple 1sweet, also got the beast from mad max

mad max rules the road lol

Evil_monkey;6034696

Nice car!BTW, never realised it was so easy to post a picture of a car on … Nice car!BTW, never realised it was so easy to post a picture of a car on here. Other posters appear to have extreme difficulty in doing this.

very easy to do, still waiting to see a pic of someones 46k cars :whistling:
no mentioning any names:whistling:
esq3585;6035179

Awesome car dude. :thumbsup:

thnaks

Nice !! Very Nice
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Advice on selling an iPhone?67
    2. Best way to get to Alton towers from north west, or by train, coach etc11
    3. How to switch between open apps on an Android box22
    4. I have a pretty old sky router and the power lead needs replacing, is it li…79

See more discussions