yes no work tommorow if it keeps up
nr portsmouth,no cars on the roads,not a sound outside with snow everywhere -
any one else have snow today?
evening**

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
32 Comments

Anyone else have snow today? Are you kidding me?! Have you seen the news/been on Facebook/been awake today?!

angelfairee;7439093

Anyone else have snow today? Are you kidding me?! Have you seen the … Anyone else have snow today? Are you kidding me?! Have you seen the news/been on Facebook/been awake today?!

er and on here :-D

i find it amazing , portsmouth just along the coast & we have nothing in bournemouth :thinking:

Original Poster

angelfairee;7439093

Anyone else have snow today? Are you kidding me?! Have you seen the … Anyone else have snow today? Are you kidding me?! Have you seen the news/been on Facebook/been awake today?!

been at work all day and just got to the media:-D

lots in blackpool today, nothing atm though, hope more comes:)

Original Poster

richp;7439127

i find it amazing , portsmouth just along the coast & we have nothing in … i find it amazing , portsmouth just along the coast & we have nothing in bournemouth :thinking:

yeer strange you will probably have some tommorow:)

acecatcher3;7439126

no snow here at the minute.....im working at the local council until i go … no snow here at the minute.....im working at the local council until i go bk to uni, ill have to walk into work even if it does snow overnight coz i need the money to fund student life!enjoy ur day off tho!

http://possumblog.mu.nu/images/tiniest%20violin.jpg

We got loads ov snow here in west yorkshire.....and hate it!!!! kids will b off school and house extention on hold till its 4 degrees outside agen....any idea wen that'll b guys/gals???

Original Poster

getting a picture for proof

snowing here since 6...
hopefully no college 2morow :thumbsup:

cute_feet;7439165

We got loads ov snow here in west yorkshire.....and hate it!!!! kids will … We got loads ov snow here in west yorkshire.....and hate it!!!! kids will b off school and house extention on hold till its 4 degrees outside agen....any idea wen that'll b guys/gals???

May.

hope not!!!

cant belive it im in croydon surrey and not one drop of snow yet!!!

We have 3 or 4 inches here so far....

No work? what is it with people deciding the world grinds to a halt when it snows?

We've had about 20 hours of constant snow, really deep, my cats slip along on their bellies cos their feet keep going in different directions!!! Ha ha!!

Oh, and kids off school again tomorrow, not been in school since 18th December and driving me mad!!!

it here in plymouth, although it isnt deep but it looks lovely

Hoping it snows abit more though so theres no school and we can pay all day in it

dutch_courage;7439273

wahey we have some now! now i want a snowed in house so no work lol :-D

ZebbyBear;7439330

it here in plymouth, although it isnt deep but it looks lovely Hoping … it here in plymouth, although it isnt deep but it looks lovely Hoping it snows abit more though so theres no school and we can pay all day in it

No way! It never snows in Plymouth!

dutch_courage;7439273

according to the weather report its headed your way overnight, could well be a very diff story in the morning.;-)

Original Poster

massmail666;7439287

.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJpoC-OwqRs

whats that to do with snow:?
scooter are rubbish btw:thumbsup:

bellabonkers;7439321

We have 3 or 4 inches here so far....No work? what is it with people … We have 3 or 4 inches here so far....No work? what is it with people deciding the world grinds to a halt when it snows?

well if its anything like last feb when you cant even see your car wheels and there is no transport and you live miles from work well i think that answers it lol :thumbsup:

7-8" where I am in the north west by this morning, drive to work and back was interesting and very slow. Unfortunately I had to miss an important visit for work today so not best pleased. I will walk to work tomorrow instead.

juiceblaster;7439350

according to the weather report its headed your way overnight, could well … according to the weather report its headed your way overnight, could well be a very diff story in the morning.;-)

yeah they have just closed gatwick airport and im about 25 mins from there

dutch_courage;7439385

well if its anything like last feb when you cant even see your car wheels … well if its anything like last feb when you cant even see your car wheels and there is no transport and you live miles from work well i think that answers it lol :thumbsup:

Not really..... You should do your best to get to work no matter what..... What about dr's and nurses..... the people who go out to work to grit our roads...the people who serve us in the supermarket. If we all had the same attitude we would be up the creak :thumbsup:

bellabonkers;7439418

Not really..... You should do your best to get to work no matter … Not really..... You should do your best to get to work no matter what..... What about dr's and nurses..... the people who go out to work to grit our roads...the people who serve us in the supermarket. If we all had the same attitude we would be up the creak :thumbsup:

Yeah! Get your skidoo out and man up, ffs.

None in London yet
aghhhhhh

bellabonkers;7439418

Not really..... You should do your best to get to work no matter … Not really..... You should do your best to get to work no matter what..... What about dr's and nurses..... the people who go out to work to grit our roads...the people who serve us in the supermarket. If we all had the same attitude we would be up the creak :thumbsup:

well obviosly it was a lot worse where i was as my supermarket was closed and doctors were closed, do you suggest walking or even sking 20 miles to my work lol :-D

angelfairee;7439347

No way! It never snows in Plymouth!

I know it normally misses us! its meant to come down really thick tonight :-D

my 5 year old was busy building a snowman earlier,i think she got fed up after making the head and couldnt be bothered with the body so she stuck 2 bits on the top of the round ball head,her daddy asked her what sort of animal it was and if looks could kill she proudly announced that it wasnt an animal it was in fact a space hopper,well i guess thats vivid imagination for you lol

Just heard that the A27 near Fareham has closed due to abandoned cars.... guess which way not to go tomorrow!

Yep Gosport is covered lol, which is unusual coz it rarely snows here. When it does its gone within a few hours... i think this time its gonna be around for a while coz its thick outside. Cant wait till morning coz its my day off and kids aint going to school. Been waiting to get the little ******* for snow down the back from last time ! :-D

Original Poster

Squelds;7440037

Yep Gosport is covered lol, which is unusual coz it rarely snows here. … Yep Gosport is covered lol, which is unusual coz it rarely snows here. When it does its gone within a few hours... i think this time its gonna be around for a while coz its thick outside. Cant wait till morning coz its my day off and kids aint going to school. Been waiting to get the little ******* for snow down the back from last time ! :-D

have fun m8:thumbsup:
should be well coverd tommorow:-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!564102
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247569
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769246
    4. EA shuts down Visceral Games.33

See more discussions