Groups

Finally! Snow!

Yay! it's snowing in South Wales at last!

Had blazing sunshine all day and just gone out to put the rubbish out and find 1" on the ground and still coming down!!

Time to wax the sledge...and no, That's not a euphemism!

23 Comments

Blimey - is that the first snow of the week ????

"blazing sunshine" not in merthyr it hasn't LOL
    its been snowing off & on since friday

Original Poster

we had a small flurry Thursday night - nowt to write home about...

But essentially... YES! :thumbsup:

Original Poster

wolf359;7287577

"blazing sunshine" not in merthyr it hasn't LOLits been snowing off & … "blazing sunshine" not in merthyr it hasn't LOLits been snowing off & on since friday

I'm not far down the road from Merthyr (well max 20 miles) and that's what I had

OOh so does that mean the 'heavy snow' rumours for tonight maybe true?

you can have some of my snow in norfolk. Causing chaos here! about 8inches for 4 days

borolad94;7287590

OOh so does that mean the 'heavy snow' rumours for tonight maybe true?

No snow here since last night. Only about 3 inches settled now & last forecast i saw was ok . Sunshine all week :-D

i dont think we will make it to school tomorrow as we are deep in it!

Gavinh1;7287603

you can have some of my snow in norfolk. Causing chaos here! about … you can have some of my snow in norfolk. Causing chaos here! about 8inches for 4 days

Always more a little further east than here

darren9030;7287612

No snow here since last night. Only about 3 inches settled now & last … No snow here since last night. Only about 3 inches settled now & last forecast i saw was ok . Sunshine all week :-D

On my table outside i measured 4 inches, most of it was last night. My dad shovelled the pathway when i went out with the dog and when i came back about an hour later it had filled back up.

omg hope it don't come to Newport....
    Too much shopping still to do !!!!!

Tanya;7287725

omg hope it don't come to Newport....Too much shopping still to do !!!!!

Great nightlife in Newport along that street opposite the train station :-D

still no snow in shrewsbury :'(

Tanya;7287725

omg hope it don't come to Newport....Too much shopping still to do !!!!!

ohh newport isnt that where daintons from of dirty sanchez?

edjaned;7287813

ohh newport isnt that where daintons from of dirty sanchez?

Yes.. Never seen him though. !!!

darren9030;7287769

Great nightlife in Newport along that street opposite the train station … Great nightlife in Newport along that street opposite the train station :-D

Yes, I know exactly where you mean. lol

It has been snowing in Norwich on and off for the last three / four days. I was excited at first but now I am sick of it! I keep falling over on the ice!

yay! just checked and we've got a teeny tiny bit falling in this part of South wales too

trust me to live in the only part of south wales thats raining :roll:

I am jealous of everyone's snow. We have a little bit here now, but not enough for me to rampage around throwing it at people.

I've just noticed it's actually snowing quite heavily here. Would people think I was mental if I went outside to play in it at this time?!

we got some light snow (0.5) cm on Friday but on Sunday we got about 2 inches !!!!! IN BOLTON. Have to admit its the most we have seen in years.....

lilsmithy;7288626

trust me to live in the only part of south wales thats raining :roll:

Ours only lasted 5 mins before it turned to rain too :w00t: boo!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4842323
      2. GCSE Results day11
      3. 41% of 40-60 year olds do not go for a brisk walk of >10 minutes A MONTH!11
      4. Are these two things distinctly different to you?36200

See more discussions