Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Financial Times newspaper

Posted 6th Nov
On the off chance, does anyone have access to the FT? I need to get a yield from a gilt, which is in the FT but I don't have access to the FT.

I have googled online but I can't see the yield any where else.
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
38920778-rrlH7.jpg

Spend £1
OllieSt06/11/2019 20:01

LinkJust remember to post here on cancellation procedure in early December …LinkJust remember to post here on cancellation procedure in early December [Image]

And when you forget to cancel don't forget to post here about how you're going to "sue" them.
Link

Just remember to post here on cancellation procedure in early December

38920050-dhiqc.jpg
14 Comments
Link

Just remember to post here on cancellation procedure in early December

38920050-dhiqc.jpg

LinkJust remember to post here on cancellation procedure in early December …LinkJust remember to post here on cancellation procedure in early December [Image]

And when you forget to cancel don't forget to post here about how you're going to "sue" them.

£1? that is too much i only need one number on one page, that is a lot of money for one number! great deal though if you need the FT regularly. I only need this as a one off, I don't need the FT except for this one number at the moment.
38920778-rrlH7.jpg

Spend £1
found something else near enough for what i need now.
ScubaDudes06/11/2019 21:18

[Image] Spend £1

Haven't you heard? HUKD is everyone's personal army.
If its a gilt then you know the coupon and the price is easily and freely available.
mas9907/11/2019 07:43

If its a gilt then you know the coupon and the price is easily and freely …If its a gilt then you know the coupon and the price is easily and freely available.

Yeah but until one posts the question on HUKD the plebs are unaware that someone is allegedly looking to invest in them
FT 6 months free access when signing in via Google. Alternatively Google the name of the article, click through, and the paywall is lifted.
jamie1507/11/2019 17:33

FT 6 months free access when signing in via Google. Alternatively Google …FT 6 months free access when signing in via Google. Alternatively Google the name of the article, click through, and the paywall is lifted.

is there a link to this? where do i sign in?
jamie1507/11/2019 17:38

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/6-months-free-financial-times-updated-3211877

thanks i know i am being tight not paying the £1 spotted by olliest, but why pay when you can get it for free? only mugs do that
mutley107/11/2019 17:43

thanks i know i am being tight not paying the £1 spotted by …thanks i know i am being tight not paying the £1 spotted by olliest, but why pay when you can get it for free? only mugs do that

Indeed. Though if you just need 1 article, search article title on Google and it will be free. Only thing you pay for is if you want to access content by visiting ft.com and directly selecting it.
Edited by: "jamie15" 7th Nov
jamie1507/11/2019 18:28

Indeed. Though if you just need 1 article, search article title on Google …Indeed. Though if you just need 1 article, search article title on Google and it will be free. Only thing you pay for is if you want to access content by visiting ft.com and directly selecting it.

it is not an article that i am looking for, it is a page of indices on government gilts. this seems to be only available in the FT and I have googled it and can not find it any where else.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants