Find a bunker

18 Comments
Hi @cave_man i've moved this over to misc as it's more of an informational post.
Or just duck and cover,

Think I'd rather it land on me head
Just follow the signs ?
33546854-zn0ZX.jpg
look here if you like all that stuff

28dayslater.co.uk/
Interesting site. love stuff like this
Edited by: "psychobitchfromhell" 30th Mar
psychobitchfromhell52 m ago

Interesting site. love stuff like this

Birkenshaw fire station (if your foot is better)
shadey1237 m ago

Birkenshaw fire station (if your foot is better)

I saw that. Foot is still not better. Have to have another operation next month to fix what they did wrong first time round. Kid is more interested in the fact they have an old Midland main line HST coach in the grounds of birkenshaw fire station. One in brighouse as well. Many years ago I visited one in st Andrews which the RAF still use. Really interesting.
Edited by: "psychobitchfromhell" 30th Mar
I have a vw beetle in the garden
psychobitchfromhell18 m ago

I saw that. Foot is still not better. Have to have another operation next …I saw that. Foot is still not better. Have to have another operation next month to fix what they did wrong first time round. Kid is more interested in the fact they have an old Midland main line HST coach in the grounds of brokenness fire station. One in brighouse as well. Many years ago I visited one in st Andrews which the RAF still use. Really interesting.

He would have loved the Transperience Discovery park at low moor (I bet they wouldn't have named it that now)
shadey123 m ago

He would have loved the Transperience Discovery park at low moor (I bet …He would have loved the Transperience Discovery park at low moor (I bet they wouldn't have named it that now)

Long you now. Someone nicked what was left of the rails last year. That's bradford for you.
psychobitchfromhell11 m ago

Long you now. Someone nicked what was left of the rails last year. That's …Long you now. Someone nicked what was left of the rails last year. That's bradford for you.

Wen I worra lad, tha wo coil trains on theer.
Well they were diesel powered, taking coal to low moor. My grandma lived at the side of the line in the 20s and used to tell me how the driver would stop between stations and drop them at the top of their street.
Why isnt Ealing common listed?

Actually lammas park and hanger hill are not listed either
Edited by: "Segata-Sanshiro" 30th Mar
shadey1225 m ago

Wen I worra lad, tha wo coil trains on theer. Well they were diesel …Wen I worra lad, tha wo coil trains on theer. Well they were diesel powered, taking coal to low moor. My grandma lived at the side of the line in the 20s and used to tell me how the driver would stop between stations and drop them at the top of their street.

I was thinking recently that coal trains are the only trains that generate energy direct from natural resources. Diesel and electric trains rely on a pre manufactured process , that progress for you
Edited by: "lumsdot" 30th Mar
This is just bunkers!
Time to sign up to a Vault-Tec......
The one near me makes for interesting reading. Note the bit about illegal raves haha good times. I don't however believe a word about what they do in it now "something about radio news" this is the most secure place in my area and guarded well. subbrit.org.uk/rsg…th/
I did comment but it wasn't allowed after been reviewed haha
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants