Groups

Find a tune....

Heard a song in the gym the other day, but no idea who it was. Your mission should you choose to accept it is to help me track it down.

What do we know so far:

Its a rap / dance type song, the video starts with a couple of lads sitting in a recording studio making a tune. Cant really remember much more than that.

Much credit to anyone who can identify it from that !!! lol, good luck.

A link to a youtube clip would be a bonus.

Nige.

14 Comments

do we know if it's old or new?

Only one I'm thinkin of at the mo is Dizzee Rascal and Calvin Harris but I'm sure the vid for that is in a club possums

Original Poster

massmail666;2571698

I found it! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckMvj1piK58

GENIUS !!!! How the hell did you find it from that description ???

god I've never heard of Black out crew and what on earth is a 'donk'???

Mind you, that sort of music isn't really my thing possums

Genius!

This song is everywhere at moment, I recognised it soon as you described it. Awesome. lol

Last comment on You Tube was "some1 shoot me" - nuff said

Banned

What a load of carp, i've never heard so much rubbish in all my life.

What is it with young men nowadays trying to be gangsters or DJ's.

They FAIL miserably at both.

DLM;2572141

What a load of carp, i've never heard so much rubbish in all my life.What … What a load of carp, i've never heard so much rubbish in all my life.What is it with young men nowadays trying to be gangsters or DJ's.They FAIL miserably at both.

how do you succeed at being a gangster?

Original Poster

DLM;2572141

What a load of carp, i've never heard so much rubbish in all my life.What … What a load of carp, i've never heard so much rubbish in all my life.What is it with young men nowadays trying to be gangsters or DJ's.They FAIL miserably at both.

I'm sorry, did I start this thread by asking your opinion of the song ? Er no, I dont think I did, did I. :whistling:
    Thank you to all those that helped answer my question, your efforts are appreciated. :thumbsup:

Banned

Big_Bad_Nige;2572316

I'm sorry, did I start this thread by asking your opinion of the song ? … I'm sorry, did I start this thread by asking your opinion of the song ? Er no, I dont think I did, did I. :whistling:Thank you to all those that helped answer my question, your efforts are appreciated. :thumbsup:

I'll ask your permission before i comment on anything again.

Original Poster

DLM;2572362

I'll ask your permission before i comment on anything again.

Lol, sorry not happy today...... see my other thread about my 360 dying :x

Banned

stratomaster;2572233

how do you succeed at being a gangster?

Big house, nice car, lot's of floosies etc...

Are usually the clues to a real gangster.

Banned

Big_Bad_Nige;2572371

Lol, sorry not happy today...... see my other thread about my 360 dying :x

It's ok, I was around when hardcore music started and this rubbish just doesn't measure up to it.

Original Poster

DLM;2572383

It's ok, I was around when hardcore music started and this rubbish just … It's ok, I was around when hardcore music started and this rubbish just doesn't measure up to it.

Me too, although my ravin days are long over now. United Dance, Mind Warp, Oscars, Bagleys, Helter Skelter, plus loads more - but the memory fails me. :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Messages11
      2. Customs charged too much for a little item!67
      3. Do you use a case on your iPhone?1414
      4. Xiaomi redmi note 4 firmware34

See more discussions