EXPIRED

Find me a holiday leaving tomorrow/tues to anywhere

Just a week 2 adults 2 kids (9&5) not really bothered where we go as long as near a beach and a bed to rest our heads, fancy a break b4 the kids go back - cheap has to be the main thing here as we have just had 2 holidays and are skint lol!

10 Comments

:)traveling from???

Original Poster

Midlands.

If you want a cheap holiday have you tried looking on ebay at caravans or holiday cottages for rent. The last minute ones are usually an absolute bargain. We had a week in Cornwall last year at a Haven camp in a private 8 berth caravan for £150

Original Poster

was thinking abraod really fancy some sun

Just had a quick look on going places website and teletext holidays - you are probably looking at about £200 - £300 each

Original Poster

yes i had a look think its gonna be to expensive - never mind!

You could fly to somewhere like Nimes, South of France and then hire a eurocamps or keycamps caravan or tent (fully equiped) we did this in June, hired a car and had a fantastic time! Should work out a lot less expensive too.
We flew with Ryanair and it cost £9.99 return each person. The car hire was £180 for the week for peugot 206 with holidayautos.

lantisworld.co.uk/und…htm

Someone told me about this the other day on MSE, not used them so cant recommend but am planning a latey with them next week!

Nothing really cheap have found this on
[url]www.Alpharooms.com[/url]
21st - 28th East Midlands to Benidorm staying at the Luxmar Apartments s/c with shuttle transfer from Alicante airport £1264.32
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Avoiding Car hire excess (Tenerife)57
    2. Anyone use a FitBit Surge?11
    3. seller asked for IMEI87
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?1925

See more discussions