FIND ME THIS JACKET PLEASEE

Posted 5th May
Trying to find where I can buy this Nike jacket please. Already spent 2 hours no luck please help me
3457197-GhgMA.jpg
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

Top comments
I think this one is much better. Especially if you are going to make hand gestures like that.

40651490-uNZgM.jpg
Some really good folk on here helping the OP - all gone to real effort to try and find the item. Well done and genuinely so nice to see this.
Lovely - brought a smile to my face
20 Comments
I think this one is much better. Especially if you are going to make hand gestures like that.

40651490-uNZgM.jpg
ThugBasher05/05/2020 23:16

I think this one is much better. Especially if you are going to make hand …I think this one is much better. Especially if you are going to make hand gestures like that.[Image]

Have you tried zalando
Nike JD size Scott’s footasylum footlocker gumtree eBay shpock
I’m assuming you’ve taken that photo off someone’s social media given you’ve cut their head off, but if that’s the case can you not message them and ask where they got it from? Failing that, if you can’t find it online at any of the main sports retailers then it’s likely from a past season.
Hoopz8905/05/2020 23:31

Nike JD size Scott’s footasylum footlocker gumtree eBay shpock

Look at all of them can’t find it
ChelseaRae05/05/2020 23:38

I’m assuming you’ve taken that photo off someone’s social media given you’v …I’m assuming you’ve taken that photo off someone’s social media given you’ve cut their head off, but if that’s the case can you not message them and ask where they got it from? Failing that, if you can’t find it online at any of the main sports retailers then it’s likely from a past season.

The person does not reply back. I really want to get it. I sound something similar
Faisal00705/05/2020 23:39

The person does not reply back. I really want to get it. I sound something …The person does not reply back. I really want to get it. I sound something similar

But I want the one in the pic

I've googled and had no luck. Possibly not this season

It’s past season and women’s I think. Found it online but posted as part of a tracksuit on a girls page. The post was from 3 months ago and it’s sold now. 40651724-Ek8WJ.jpg
Faisal00705/05/2020 23:46

Thanks for helping me though

This oblivious isn't the same it's full zip, hooded and different coloured tape

but is in the same colour and has similar look I think

nike.com/gb/…JD3

40651754-2TQbe.jpg
Nike Air Limitless Tracksuit

Appears to be the one OP, although sold in many colours, the red version does appear in the pictures. Now at least you can search by name.
Edited by: "ArcadeAssassin" 6th May
what about this one?
it’s a lighter shade of red though

nike jacket £15
It’s last season
Some really good folk on here helping the OP - all gone to real effort to try and find the item. Well done and genuinely so nice to see this.
Lovely - brought a smile to my face
Wow a few people gone to deep lengths for you Faisal Gee.
I’ve got that exact jacket from JD about 2 years ago still got the tags in fact!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions