Find out how good your GP surgery is

Found 19th Aug 2017Edited by:"skss"
Tells you how your local GP surgery fared in the patient feedback
Scroll down the page and type surgery name to see there results as well as national ranking.

chroniclelive.co.uk/new…090
Community Updates
Misc
11 Comments
Sorry couldn't see the link here you go
gp-patient.co.uk/

should be an interesting 'hunt'
31729413-BHBnB.jpg
See it now but page taking forever to load
Edited by: "Wongy110" 19th Aug 2017
Not sure how valid that data is?

Just found my old surgery and it's numbers are very high, but since the end of last year the service has gone down hill rapidly as all the old Dr's retried and new, young Dr's started. Most of them are terrible, one was over heard telling a friend that she hated the job but only stayed for the money!! (and having seen her once, she was a total waste of space and the next day I moved surgery).
31729673-NSLAi.jpg
I can't fault mine but I can fault some of the patients.

I did type a lot more but this new site setup it seems if you click the wrong sequence it deletes whole paragraphs
steve122147 m ago

Not sure how valid that data is?Just found my old surgery and it's numbers …Not sure how valid that data is?Just found my old surgery and it's numbers are very high, but since the end of last year the service has gone down hill rapidly as all the old Dr's retried and new, young Dr's started. Most of them are terrible, one was over heard telling a friend that she hated the job but only stayed for the money!! (and having seen her once, she was a total waste of space and the next day I moved surgery).

This information is based on sample patient feedback until March 2017.
Mine only received a third of the surveys back and scored 76%, 89%, and 87%. I would have thought, because of personal experience, that the actual score is much lower.
Thank you OP
Not surprised my surgery scores highly
saying that the whole system is decidedly broken
Edited by: "Wongy110" 19th Aug 2017
I wish I had been sent a survey form to complete for our Drs. They are useless. The comments on the survey reflect my opinion.
steve12214 h, 17 m ago

Not sure how valid that data is?Just found my old surgery and it's numbers …Not sure how valid that data is?Just found my old surgery and it's numbers are very high, but since the end of last year the service has gone down hill rapidly as all the old Dr's retried and new, young Dr's started. Most of them are terrible, one was over heard telling a friend that she hated the job but only stayed for the money!! (and having seen her once, she was a total waste of space and the next day I moved surgery).

Totally agree with your sentiments.
Reviews for mine couldn't be better really.
What this practice could improve on... (extract church street health centre, PE28 3EG. My doctors)
100% of respondents had confidence and trust in the last nurse they saw or spoke to
Local (CCG) average: 97%National average: 97%

99% of respondents had confidence and trust in the last GP they saw or spoke to
Local (CCG) average: 95%National average: 95%

Err, perhaps someone can explain to me how you can improve on 100%?

Another bullsh#t survey that's wasted our money.
Mine came out very well. Think I filled in one of the survey forms. I have no complaints at all. Sadly I know I'm in a minority across the country .
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants