Find out price of Amazon lightning deal before it goes live

Found 30th Aug 2017
I've had an email today telling me about a Sony tv that will be going live at 6.20pm today but it doesn't mention what price it will be dropping to anywhere. Is there anyway to find this out. Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
deleted79467
31846131-Oj5GR.jpg
It'll probably be about 20% off the made up RRP .

Find it on the Amazon page then check out its price history on CamelCamelCamel . That will give you an idea on what a good price for it is , then when it goes lives you will know if its worth buying - Lightning deals are rarely mind boggling .
rogparki10 h, 23 m ago

It'll probably be about 20% off the made up RRP . Find it on the Amazon …It'll probably be about 20% off the made up RRP . Find it on the Amazon page then check out its price history on CamelCamelCamel . That will give you an idea on what a good price for it is , then when it goes lives you will know if its worth buying - Lightning deals are rarely mind boggling .

Made up RRP? What do you mean made up
ipswich789 h, 55 m ago

Made up RRP? What do you mean made up

It's pretty clear that he is referring to the practice of publishing an RRP which in normal circumstances would be an extremely unattractive purchase price. Then applying a discount percentage to that price to make the %, and deal, seem better than it actually is.

You're on a deals site, you should know this.
ibblackberry11 h, 28 m ago

It's pretty clear that he is referring to the practice of publishing an …It's pretty clear that he is referring to the practice of publishing an RRP which in normal circumstances would be an extremely unattractive purchase price. Then applying a discount percentage to that price to make the %, and deal, seem better than it actually is.You're on a deals site, you should know this.

Not really the phrase 'made up rrp' suggested to me that the poster didn't understand what the RRP actually was...
ipswich788 h, 59 m ago

Not really the phrase 'made up rrp' suggested to me that the poster didn't …Not really the phrase 'made up rrp' suggested to me that the poster didn't understand what the RRP actually was...

Not really, your original comment was just designed to be argumentative for no real reason.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants