Find out who supplies your Home Services e.g. gas and electric

i am looking to build a house but need to find out where the nearest supplied are e.g. for Gas and Electric.

How can i find out who sorts the gas / electric pipes and cables out?

11 Comments

Their are maps available from your local services companies to show where the services are.
They do charge for them...

Original Poster

yeah but the question is how can i find out who my local services are? lol

Banned

lol i wouldnt start building that house yet mate

sounds like you need to do some digging and actually have an idea what you are doing

Are there neighbours in the area who you can check with?

Banned

i can lend you a spade if you need it............

Original Poster

you get some comedians dont you :whistling:

Banned

mds1256;5619680

you get some comedians dont you :whistling:

lego is NOT a good material to build houses from

Banned

dimebars;5619681

lego is NOT a good material to build houses from

start with sticklebricks.......

Is this what your looking for?

The 'M Number Enquiry Line' (formerly Transco) provides gas consumers with a dedicated telephone number to establish who is the current registered gas supplier at their premises. The M Number Enquiry Line number is 0870 608 1524

You can find out who your electricity supplier is by contacting your local electricity distribution company . You should ask for their Meter Point Administration Service (MPAS). If you are not sure who the company is contact energywatch

Original Poster

angelfins;5619828

Is this what your looking for?The 'M Number Enquiry Line' (formerly … Is this what your looking for?The 'M Number Enquiry Line' (formerly Transco) provides gas consumers with a dedicated telephone number to establish who is the current registered gas supplier at their premises. The M Number Enquiry Line number is 0870 608 1524 You can find out who your electricity supplier is by contacting your local electricity distribution company . You should ask for their Meter Point Administration Service (MPAS). If you are not sure who the company is contact energywatch

thanks that was helpful. rang them and they said it was NEDL for electric and Northern Gas Networks for Gas

Thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2642
    2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    3. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?1214

See more discussions