Groups

Find Out Who's Calling

Have you ever missed a phone call from an unrecognised number and wondered who had called. Then check out this website.

whocallsme.com/

I received a call today from the following number 01613373440 and done a search to find this: whocallsme.com/Pho…440

3 Comments

Another useful site is: snozwangler.com
    Though I usually find a quick google on the number is just as effective although I use who calls me too as a second source of info,
    they usually ring back so if I recognise the number after doing a search,
    and if they do ring back I find a efective way of answering is "Hello you are through to Gordon Bennett at "who they are calling from" how may I help you today?" Its great to listen to them going err umm err sorry goodbye.
    Another one Ive used is "Hello welcome to kits bondage supplies , if you are a dom press 1, if you are a sub press 2"

I have an 0844 number and it tell me the number that called even if it's withheld.

Blooming great I think.

BritBrat;1372744

I have an 0844 number and it tell me the number that called even if it's … I have an 0844 number and it tell me the number that called even if it's withheld.Blooming great I think.

Is that one of the forwarding numbers? How much does it cost and where do you get it from?
    Thanks
    Lee
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What laptop to choose?44
      2. What is the true cost of 4K HDR home cinema entertainment in 2017?79
      3. how do i join shop and scan ???33
      4. Gaming PC £700 / £800 budget11

See more discussions