Groups

Find the best fuel deals and never pay too much for fuel again!

Not sure if this is posted in the right section but thought as it might help alot of people out so I thought i'd put it on here.

It's very quick to register then you can put in your post code and area you'd like to search and it tells you where the cheapest fuel is in your are area.
    Simples!

petrolprices.com/

13 Comments

I've been using this site for a while. Be aware though that it relies on users to notify the site of updated prices.

It doesn't rely in users to input data.

They purchase the prices from fuel card (business) companies. The info can be up to 24hrs out but is generally a good indicator.

Pointless as they're all around the same price anyway, give or take a penny!

Pauladin91

Pointless as they're all around the same price anyway, give or take a … Pointless as they're all around the same price anyway, give or take a penny!

give or take a penny per litre, you obviously don't drive...

yeah i do drive, it amounts to nothing though mate. Plus shell is the only decent fuel, thats where you get the most MPG...

There's currently a 5ppl difference in diesel in around 3 mile radius of where I work. I think it's worthwhile doing your research for some.

Probably end up costing you more if you go to a petrol station you wouldn't normally just to save pennies.

I just stop at the nearest one and fill up the tank.

thanks mate but do you know from where can i get cheaper money in pounds?

addjon

thanks mate but do you know from where can i get cheaper money in pounds?

You are going to the wrong pubs...........go to the right ones and they'll sell you £100 for £30. lol

Syzable

You are going to the wrong pubs...........go to the right ones and … You are going to the wrong pubs...........go to the right ones and they'll sell you £100 for £30. lol

you mean the pound,made in china?

addjon

you mean the pound,made in china?

No..counterfeit.

Banned

Just don't go to BP and you'll save at least 3p a litre.

Banned

LOL at :-

never pay too much for fuel again!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1320
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767384
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2470
      4. 5am gym crew20132

See more discussions