Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Find your local covid 19 support group

Posted 17th Apr
There are now thousands of local groups across the country. Below is an up-to-date list to help you find your nearest one.

covidmutualaid.org/loc…ps/
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

26 Comments
I put this as a deal. Why as it gone into disussions?
john_chappell17/04/2020 22:00

Well I still found it. Thanks for posting.

Edit: my local group can't be accessed without a facebook account
Edited by: "Hacked" 17th Apr
Hacked17/04/2020 22:02

Well I still found it. Thanks for posting.Edit: my local group can't be …Well I still found it. Thanks for posting.Edit: my local group can't be accessed without a facebook account

You're welcome. My girlfriend was given it by gp. She as multiple sclerosis and on immunotherapy.i fusions. Gp said high risk but not extremely vunerable. So didn't qualify for government packages but good old labour delivered this tonight
40448501-vQqfc.jpg
Hacked17/04/2020 22:02

Well I still found it. Thanks for posting.Edit: my local group can't be …Well I still found it. Thanks for posting.Edit: my local group can't be accessed without a facebook account

You can't get Facebook account? For my area it's all sorts. WhatsApp groups/Facebook etc. They're groups so I suppose they need a form.of social media/communication. Anyone I bet can do it for you if you have a relative
Edited by: "john_chappell" 17th Apr
john_chappell17/04/2020 22:09

You can't get Facebook account? For my area it's all sorts. WhatsApp …You can't get Facebook account? For my area it's all sorts. WhatsApp groups/Facebook etc. They're groups so I suppose they need a form.of social media/communication. Anyone I bet can do it for you if you have a relative

More a case of not wanting a FB account. I'll find another way of getting in touch with them. Am not in need of any help, was going to offer mine. It's made me aware of their existence, so thanks
john_chappell17/04/2020 22:00

Because it isn't a deal. What is the R.R.P of the item? And how much money is knocked off?
MonkeyMan9017/04/2020 22:25

Because it isn't a deal. What is the R.R.P of the item? And how much money …Because it isn't a deal. What is the R.R.P of the item? And how much money is knocked off?

Probably the same as this...

hotukdeals.com/dea…935

Because it isn't a deal. What is the R.R.P of the item? And how much money …Because it isn't a deal. What is the R.R.P of the item? And how much money is knocked off?

Ok fair enough but I've seen mot reminders posted as deals etc. Loads of stuff and why not get information like this out to as many people as possible in these unprecedented times? That food was more than a deal to me. It was a lifesaver
Edited by: "john_chappell" 17th Apr
rogan179117/04/2020 22:27

Probably the same as this... …Probably the same as this... https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/what-did-hubble-see-on-your-birthday-share-you-images-in-thread-hubble30-3442935

Because that suited the agenda of the admins. They pick and choose what they allow when it suits them best.

Probably the same as this... …Probably the same as this... https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/what-did-hubble-see-on-your-birthday-share-you-images-in-thread-hubble30-3442935

Exactly 💯

I couldn't care less about getting heat but do care about if people eat
MonkeyMan9017/04/2020 22:31

Because that suited the agenda of the admins. They pick and choose what …Because that suited the agenda of the admins. They pick and choose what they allow when it suits them best.

You maybe should have said this first time then rather than giving one reason for it not being a deal to OP then another to myself

Also, I agree with what you've said

Maybe @Dan could clarify why it's not a deal but the other one is?
Edited by: "rogan1791" 17th Apr

Its got into discussions. What is there to be discussed? You click on the link and get free support during this Pandemic. That's the deal

People isolating and 12 week shielding and starving. No support. But hey. Forget helping people eat in a pandemic because rules can't be broken but hey wait a minute.............
40449048-QdenC.jpgwhat's this
Cold
john_chappell17/04/2020 23:05

People isolating and 12 week shielding and starving. No support. But hey. …People isolating and 12 week shielding and starving. No support. But hey. Forget helping people eat in a pandemic because rules can't be broken but hey wait a minute.............[Image] what's this

I don't disagree with you like I commented above. This doesn't suit the agenda.
rogan179117/04/2020 22:34

You maybe should have said this first time then rather than giving one …You maybe should have said this first time then rather than giving one reason for it not being a deal to OP then another to myself Also, I agree with what you've said Maybe @Dan could clarify why it's not a deal but the other one is?

Still waiting @Dan

Yeah admins looked at that one saw the stars and it was posted by the site so it’s allowed. This one doesn’t fall under any of the rules though so probably should be in misc.
eslick22/04/2020 21:34

Yeah admins looked at that one saw the stars and it was posted by the site …Yeah admins looked at that one saw the stars and it was posted by the site so it’s allowed. This one doesn’t fall under any of the rules though so probably should be in misc.

Or this?

hotukdeals.com/dea…048
john_chappell17/04/2020 23:05

People isolating and 12 week shielding and starving. No support. But hey. …People isolating and 12 week shielding and starving. No support. But hey. Forget helping people eat in a pandemic because rules can't be broken but hey wait a minute.............[Image] what's this

Different rules back then but your post only shows support group if it was free food that might have been different
Edited by: "eslick" 22nd Apr
john_chappell22/04/2020 21:35

Or …Or this?https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/bbc-bitesize-daily-lessons-in-english-and-maths-from-april-20-3432048

Same as above
eslick22/04/2020 21:35

Different rules back then but your post only shows support group if it was …Different rules back then but your post only shows support group if it was free food that might have been different

I posted it as a deal. Its not just "free food" it's everything.

BBC bitesize is free and it's always been free. Its a Information website where people can gain support with their studies. Like my deal is/was a support site
john_chappell22/04/2020 21:39

I posted it as a deal. Its not just "free food" it's everything. BBC …I posted it as a deal. Its not just "free food" it's everything. BBC bitesize is free and it's always been free. Its a Information website where people can gain support with their studies. Like my deal is/was a support site

Their site their ball, please just let it go you know what the next steps are
eslick22/04/2020 21:55

Their site their ball, please just let it go you know what the next steps …Their site their ball, please just let it go you know what the next steps are

I did let it go just got brought back here by someone commenting and someone else replying

I will expire discussion so no more notifications
eslick22/04/2020 21:55

Their site their ball, please just let it go you know what the next steps …Their site their ball, please just let it go you know what the next steps are

You make this place sound like its a dictatorship...
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions