Expired

Finding a company directors email address is there an easy way?

Found 31st Jan 2012
Had a bad experience at a Toby Carvery,, trying to now email exec. chairman.. to complain.. but I am blowed if I can find an email address. found his name Bob Ivell..

anyone have any suggestions ?

thanks in advance

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
20 Comments

try looking here, invaluable info there
http://www.ceoemail.com/
looked its robin.young@mbplc.com
hth
Edited by: "wolf359" 31st Jan 2012

Were they out of stuffing balls?

How bad?

Ring 0121 498 4000 tomorrow & ask for an e-mail address to write to.

You could always post your message on the Toby Carvery Facebook page:

[ facebook.com/tob…ery!/tobycarvery?sk=wall ]

BFN,

fp.

supposed to be going to one on sunday so im interested to know what went wrong!

Original Poster

Thank you everyone who has responded..

Basically my youngest 8mths old has an allergy to milk and soya,. My wife still feeds him when we were there we asked the chef if anything had milk or soya in.. we were told the carrots/peas/roast potatos and stuffing was fine... It wasn't.. he has been ill all this week....

feel let down by them we have eaten in lots of other places and never had an issue...

thats it... really..

Original Poster

thanks have sent an email

wolf359

try looking here, invaluable info therehttp://www.ceoemail.com/looked its … try looking here, invaluable info therehttp://www.ceoemail.com/looked its robin.young@mbplc.com hth

You're on dodgy ground. At 8 months old your child may have been ill before hand (and it's highly unlikely soya and milk were present in the veg (potatoes possibly))

I'd start my going to the Toby Carvery Facebook page - always active and they try their best to sort things out.

An email to the CEO may well not reach him and it may well be bounced off to another department.

If I'm not mistaken don't Mitchell's and Butler own toby carvery now?
Edited by: "tomwatts" 2nd Feb 2012

The trouble is with a lot of chain pubs & restaurants, the food is delivered whole & frozen so to speak. What I mean is its ready to microwave.

Sadly they are not usually chefs in these places either.

However that aside, hoping your little man is on the mend & in future if i was you, I would take his lunch with me. When he's a bit older, his diet will be much easier to manage & he will be of an age to tell you if something he has eaten has upset him. As Tom says above its going to be hard to prove.

I am a member of Linkedin. It is free to register and join. Bob ivell is a member and you can contact him directly if you are a member too....

uk.linkedin.com/pub…54b

Hope your little one is ok. I can't see how you can have a case unless you have a qualified medical expert test his stools or vomit and find soya or milk present in the food he ate. You would also have to prove the chef told you there was no milk or soya. His word against yours.

I know this is upsetting but if your child has these allergies you have to responsible for what goes in his mouth. The chef would not have been 100% sure unless he was cooking with fresh/raw ingredients. These large chains usually have foodstuffs shipped in and may contain preservatives and other ingredients.

Little ones touch anything and stick their fingers in their mouths and your baby could have picked up a germ at anytime.

Why can't you just go through the normal complaints channels? Are you more important than everyone else?

Omg Funny Onion you have a cucmber head too : (

I am going to start a petition to get rid of them, one was freaky enough but now they are everywhere X)

Original Poster

Deek72, for the record we have gone through the "normal" channels and have had no response, and in business its easier to go to the top and let it filter down that way you are more likley to get a response, But thank you for your... thoughts!

Try it with your next complaint,. OH and YES I am more important than everyone else....oO

deek72

Why can't you just go through the normal complaints channels? Are you … Why can't you just go through the normal complaints channels? Are you more important than everyone else?

tomwatts:- your proberbly correct but, if nothing else I will be bringing it to there attention.
Edited by: "Superted" 2nd Feb 2012

Original Poster

Thank you for your words of wisdom.

I am really surprised at certain peoples attitudes on this site these days..

For the record we have had the area manager on the phone today, apologised for there error.. and we have a been offered a meal at the local Harvester.. they should of supplied a allergy sheet when we asked the question, !

So thanks again tinkerbell for those words of wisdom, to begin with the request on here was for CEO details that was it. I was asked why, which is when I shared the detail,

tinkerbell28

One you have no proof it was an allergic reaction, not just d&v. You did … One you have no proof it was an allergic reaction, not just d&v. You did take him to a dr didn't you?Plus never ever, never, ever, ever, ever. Use a carvery or buffet if there is a severe allergy. You can never, ever cut out the risk of cross contamination, which is why Toby have a written disclaimer, on their menus and all around their restaurants.Personal responsibility.

loulou11

Omg Funny Onion you have a cucmber head too : (I am going to start a … Omg Funny Onion you have a cucmber head too : (I am going to start a petition to get rid of them, one was freaky enough but now they are everywhere X)

What is that 'cucumber head' from?!

If I want to have CEO or President's emails of multinational companies, how & where should I find?

Original Poster

http://www.ceoemail.com/

should have it.....

I've had a really bad experience with Office Furniture Online. Does anyone have email address for their directors

helenowen4

I've had a really bad experience with Office Furniture Online. Does … I've had a really bad experience with Office Furniture Online. Does anyone have email address for their directors

Ross Hart is the Sales & Marketing Manager.

You may be able to find his e-mail address via his LinkedIn.com Profile:

[ linkedin.com/pro…711 ]

Perhaps some manners for your request are lurking there too.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions