Finding best all inclusive holidays

Posted 2nd Nov
after finding an all inclusive beach holiday for a week next July what sites do people use to find the best deals thanks
Community Updates

Groups

7 Comments
on the beach packages or separate flight and accommodation or you can build your own package with things like travel republic, then getting flights direct from airlines or using on the beach again flights. Transfers with hoopa ...don’t forget your insurance! You can pay deposits with on the beach as package and travel republic but over the last year their prices have increased. Good luck with your search! I worked in travel for 15 years and would never book via travel agents. Far too expensive!
Thanks
You shouldn't really go all inclusive. It destroys the local economy, the food is mostly crap but the alcohol evens everything out.
Seriously though. If you were in charge of budgeting for an all inclusive hotel, would you buy the best food or the cheapest?
I agree with above comment. I still can't get other half to get away from going half board. Much better food at same price or cheaper eating out daily.

Drinks don't really count because you just buy big bottles of coke or booze etc at supermarket and take to pool or room etc.

Must be nuts to use hotel bar.
In general though for popular destinations I'm finding jet2 the best for price. You could do same equivalent holiday for £50 or £90 less if all done separately but I prefer to pay that bit and have it not my problem if anything went wrong.
MonkeysUncle02/11/2019 23:34

In general though for popular destinations I'm finding jet2 the best for …In general though for popular destinations I'm finding jet2 the best for price. You could do same equivalent holiday for £50 or £90 less if all done separately but I prefer to pay that bit and have it not my problem if anything went wrong.

I priced jet2 for Cyprus and Malta next year, I then priced myself, then went to travelrepulic and same holiday in Cyprus was £1000 cheaper and in Malta I got 10 nights in the same hotel for £500 cheaper than jet2 we’re charging for 7 nights. Also atol protected if you go through travel republic or do yourself on credit card...
Edited by: "Bargainhead" 3rd Nov
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants