Groups

Finding Inner Peace

I am passing this on to you because it definitely worked for me and we all could use more calm in our lives.

By following the simple advice I heard on a Medical TV show, I have finally found inner peace.

A Doctor proclaimed the way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you have started.

So I looked around my house to see things I'd started and hadn't finished,and, before leaving the house this morning, I finished off a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of shhardonay, a bodle of Baileys, a butle of vocka, a pockage of Prunglies, tha mainder of bot Prozic and Valum scriptins, the res of the Chesescke an a box a choclits.

Yu haf no idr hou kin gud I feal.

Peas sen dis orn to dem yu fee AR in ned ov inr pis.

10 Comments

Banned

Email forwards!

It's 2001!

Original Poster

DanJackson;4080492

Email forwards!It's 2001!

well, I still find it funny:)

skusey;4080531

It was funny Skusey, Dan Jackson is vying for the "#1 member on peoples ignore list" award this year.

Stiff competition from the stain, cuba56 and pinkhamster9 though :thumbsup:

skusey;4080531

+2

Original Poster

grex9101;4080898

It was funny Skusey, Dan Jackson is vying for the "#1 member on peoples … It was funny Skusey, Dan Jackson is vying for the "#1 member on peoples ignore list" award this year.Stiff competition from the stain, cuba56 and pinkhamster9 though :thumbsup:

Thanks for the heads up, added to my ever increasing ignore list:thumbsup:

Original Poster

chesso;4081075

+2

Thanks big ears:thumbsup:

I thought it was funny too.

skusey;4081200

Thanks big ears:thumbsup:

That's OK blinky !!

I thought it was funny too! :thumbsup:

Good for a laugh!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …277962
      2. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1434
      3. Your dream gaming set up?2658
      4. word association Game72944191

See more discussions