Groups

Finding the CHeapest GHDS Please

Can anyone help me find a pair of the cheapest genuine GHDS please? im after the new black and silver ones please,think theyr mark 4. rep will be added for any info.
    thanks kelly

9 Comments

Supermod

[url]www.asos.co.uk[/url] - £79...

They are £89 and then use the STEALLATER discount code at checkout.

]Check here... Are you after the gift set? because i haven't seen them seperatly...

Original Poster

Great thank you

Supermod

krazie2004;7154520

]Check here... Are you after the gift set? because i haven't seen them … ]Check here... Are you after the gift set? because i haven't seen them seperatly...

asos.com/Ghd…tor

magicjay1986;7154600

http://www.asos.com/Ghd/Ghd-Limited-Edition-Iv-Styler-With-Free-Thermo-Protector-Step-2-For-Weak-Damaged-Hair---Save-3700/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=848902&cid=5620&Rf-400=2994&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=20&sort=-1&clr=StylerWithFreeThermoProtector

theyre after the new precious ones. theyre black with a silver pattern. the ones on asos just look like the normal ones

Supermod

donnaraine;7154630

theyre after the new precious ones. theyre black with a silver pattern. … theyre after the new precious ones. theyre black with a silver pattern. the ones on asos just look like the normal ones

Great money spinner for GHD. They are no different in end product.

Are these what you are after? hqhair.com/too…ghd

They are £155, not sure if that's good seems quite expensive to me.

I got my normal GHD's from them.

magicjay1986;7156038

Great money spinner for GHD. They are no different in end product.

no but they look pretty

There is code on here for HQhair.com it is 25% off, it is HQHAIR25 So you'd get those straighteners in the set for £116.25, not sure if you have to pay for delivery too.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Help Feed a Homeless Animal for Free1608651
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047187
      3. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.918
      4. One thing you've forgotten79

See more discussions