Finding your previous HUKD posts

Found 8th Dec 2010
What's the best way to do this?

I can't seem to find a link in my profile to a 'All posts by HappyShopper' or similar.

I'm sure there used to be such a link.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
10 Comments

There did used to be but I think they binned the facility when they 'improved' the site. In a lot of other forums there is a 'statistics' tab in your profile which shows all your posts plus all the threads you started. I don't know why they can't have that here.

deek72

There did used to be but I think they binned the facility when they … There did used to be but I think they binned the facility when they 'improved' the site.

Stop trolling more like.

Google.

Original Poster

Suspected as much but thanks all for confirming.

Google it is - trying to find a deal from earlier in the year which I posted in.

Adam2050

Stop trolling more like.Google.

Does this mean something? I can't think what. Care to elaborate?

deek72

Does this mean something? I can't think what. Care to elaborate?

oO Wasn't aimed at you, the trolling bit was just the reason why it was removed.

Google would be the best option to look.

Though I should stop quick replying.

Adam2050

oO Wasn't aimed at you, the trolling bit was just the reason why it was … oO Wasn't aimed at you, the trolling bit was just the reason why it was removed.Google would be the best option to look.Though I should stop quick replying.

Ah, I see, although it was easy to misunderstand. But now I don't get your 'quick replying' comment?

Banned

Nice clean thread. I like.

deek72

Ah, I see, although it was easy to misunderstand. But now I don't get … Ah, I see, although it was easy to misunderstand. But now I don't get your 'quick replying' comment?

Sorry my engrish is poor.

I was quick replying because i'm working and posting between tabs.

Adam2050

Sorry my engrish is poor.I was quick replying because i'm working and … Sorry my engrish is poor.I was quick replying because i'm working and posting between tabs.

Lol, I think I get you now...:D
Post a comment
@
    Text